ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few shots of the Cup. Detailers DO NOT Look!

Just a few shots of the new wheels and bucket seats after giving it some stick around some country roads on the Shere/West Horsley area :)

S1053399.jpg

S1053400.jpg

S1053406.jpg

S1053405.jpg

S1053402.jpg

S1053401.jpg

Cheers
Nick

Last edited:
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Nice car, not keen on the wheels myself, look a bit halfords but the rest is spot on,

It ain't dirty though mate, you had ought to see mine, had to rub the mud off the rear plate earlier to make it readable!

15's? Look good, hero's wheel.

16's matey, wheel do look a bit lost in the arches but it would rub if it was any lower.

Nick someone's stolen one of your foglights

;)

Where did you get the subframes from as I have a set of GT3 seats I need to get Clio frames for?

:)

Ha de ha Matt! Getting rid of the other one soon for some brake ducts! :)

The subframes are just the normal Cobra subframes with new holes to match the seat mounts ;)

Shed ;)

Nick has it now stopped leaking mate?

Shed! You cheeky fecker! Stop being a girl and get the interior out your old timer!

Found where it was coming in from the back, some loose gromits by the rear lights. But the water from behind the passenger seat... who knows :S

ibiza cupra
I know, im going off them myself. Looked better when I had anthracite wheels so i'm thinking of taking them off if it isn't a pig to do...
piece of pi$$ mate, get a hair dryer on them to soften them up and they will just peel off. then just get some solvent based cleaner and wipe off any left over glue. do it son, you know it makes sence lol.

172 Cup
Looks awesum mate. U painted the interior? Anymore pics of the interior? Started painting mine black but cant get it looking quite right.

Looks awesum mate. U painted the interior? Anymore pics of the interior? Started painting mine black but cant get it looking quite right.

Yeah painted the interior, theres some more pictures in my project thread :)

looks sweet like them seats m8 from behind;) wat seats are they?

There Autostyle BS1's ;)

very nice, what exhaust is that?

Its a Longlife custom exhaust, 2.5" with no centrebox and a average sized backbox.

What profile tyres are on your wheels? They loook hugee!

Doesnt look too bad

There 205/45/16 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's, look big but do the job there ment to well ;)

Nick

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL only this morning Leigh was saying how he expects a blue cup with a vanillaroma air freshner to get written off ;) Blast in this weather? lol

Nice motor :) x

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Never noticed the smaller front plate and Cup badge on the rear before.

Looking good Nick.

Clio 172 RS2
Is the angle of the harnesses good/correct?
Looks like snapping keybones to me...

Wheels are O.Z. Superleggera's... innit?