ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few shots of the new motor.

Snotter's
Lovley! All this talk of remaps and downpipes and so on will surley void the warranty?

Never had any issues with warranty work on mine they even did the clutch under warranty (thats not to say all dealers would)

Im sure with just a remap and and a hand held device to return it to standard the risks are very slim.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Never had any issues with warranty work on mine they even did the clutch under warranty (thats not to say all dealers would)

Im sure with just a remap and and a hand held device to return it to standard the risks are very slim.

It would just be a nightmare if your local dealer was a bit arsey about it.

I do recall a thread on some Seat forum where a guys K1 was circa 340bhp and it suffered some form of seriously expensive reapir work and the dealer voided it due to the masses amount of aftermarket work done to it, it would just be ashame/expensive :(

Z4
Audi make sexy interiors don't they...

Nice car mate, not something I'd be excited to own but it's very grown up and sensible!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Cheers for C+C.

I ordered black at first but when I saw the white I just liked it more. Appreciate its not everyone’s cuppa!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Lovely car mate! Really nice!!... Someone keyed it already? Wow that sucks bunch of To**ers. Can't see it in the pics though! Again, Nice car!

M135i
Lovely car mate and I do like the interior's colour combo.

Appreciate yours is probably too new to have any issue.... but how are you finding the quality of the leather around the seat bolsters?

I've been looking at a few used TT-S's & S3s recently and have noticed the leather seems to sag quite badly around these areas. Not massive mileage either, usually on cars with about 30k.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Just been to demon tweaks! Bought a bluefin remap and handheld.

Iirc should be 310+ bhp and 310 lbft would of gone Revo but there having issues on the new ones. Plus there is a large price difference.

Revo is £599 plus £99 for the handheld
Bluefin was £364 inc handheld

I wanted a handheld for dealer visits and convenience, would of had to travel to the Revo dealer each time If the car was going for a service etc unless I spent the extra £100 for the unit.

I know Revo is a 'better map' and returns a few more horses but with £336 change in my pocket I couldn't care less tbh.

Reading the instructions I need to send my map off to bluefin and they send me a file back. They are off until Tuesday though which is a bit of a PITA!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Oh hai

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325337554.570285.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325337554.570285.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 48