ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few snaps of #2

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Had a spare afternoon so I did a quick clean up on her. So happy being back in one of these :)

Clayed, blacklight, seal & protect

Yep, crying out for spacers! ;)

IMAG4445_zpsaa7f9a29.jpg

IMAG4448_zps416461e3.jpg

IMAG4452_zpsa67d9e95.jpg

IMAG4454_zpsf87ece91.jpg

IMAG4465_zps4615506a.jpg

IMAG4466_zps7e52f038.jpg

IMAG4473_zpsc2c56d88.jpg

IMAG4478_zpsf575eb7e.jpg

IMAG4487_zpscedf295c.jpg

IMAG4488_zps8b96f3f8.jpg

IMAG4493_zpsf322eb4f.jpg

Cheers :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looks great Dawn..! The last pic really shows how lardy the Clio has become.. its ridiculous.. lol

Shame we didnt get to come and see you. We were let down by someone with an Inferno... :(

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Can't believe you poo poo'd this when I first linked it into your wanted thread. How come you changed your mind? Glad you did, looks incredible! Defo needs spacers though :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers boys, yes I was a tool. Just would have been silly not to buy just because of the mileage. It's a flippin joy to drive! Made me giggle like a child on some twisties on my way home tonight :)

Yep, anthracite is planned!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
What is the difference between flame red and flame red?

or is the difference between the mk2 and mk4 in my head?

The mk2 is noticeably darker, that's all I can think of. The mk4 is tinted clear coat.

So at last you are happy?

Needs a cup or trophy spoiler.

I'd never thought an old car on high miles could make me grin so much, it's an awesome little car! We're taking her up to Sewell aerodrome today so the bf can see what I keep rabbiting on about! :D

yes, either would be good. I'm keeping the badges, just looks right. Trophy spoiler would be epicness but too much pennies for a poor person like me!

Cheers peeps

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You should have bought that trophy one I found.
It was cheap at £200.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Yeah I know, but at that point my bf was coming to terms with me wanting to buy another flamer! He puts up with so much :eek:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I think she's on Koni coilovers. There's taps to adjust, that's all I know!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just paint those ones Anthracite? They look practically like cheaper 2118s. Laughing.

Looks good though. Cup spoilers are much cheaper these days. Needs one!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
This looks great Dawn, always loved this colour. Agree that anthracite wheels will make it look better though as i have to admit im not a fan of white wheels.

Are you going to remove the jms sticker from the bumper?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol, I'm staying at my bf's till my kitchens finished.

Yeah I will take the sticker off, just worried there's a big rust patch underneath! Lol