ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nope, this aint no show pony, it gets driven. No need for spacers ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
Looks beautiful! If it was mine tho Only thing I would change is the wheels To anth and change the calipers to White

But still it's stunning. (Dont Think id bother with a 197 tho.. Would have to be a 200 as I bet 100% people will love the 200 by next year, I actually think the 200 look awesome!)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks beautiful! If it was mine tho Only thing I would change is the wheels To anth and change the calipers to White

But still it's stunning. (Dont Think id bother with a 197 tho.. Would have to be a 200 as I bet 100% people will love the 200 by next year, I actually think the 200 look awesome!)

White calipers?! :dead:

No thanks!!! Brembo dont make White ones do they?

True the Wheels on Albi would look better Anthricite, but these are unmarked, seems a shame to refurb them as they are only a few months old!!

Aye aye. Pull the other one! ;) Tart of a boy!

Takes one to know one........? ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
White calipers?! :dead:

No thanks!!! Brembo dont make White ones do they?

True the Wheels on Albi would look better Anthricite, but these are unmarked, seems a shame to refurb them as they are only a few months old!!

Takes one to know one........? ;)

No don't they do, think they have to be done custom, but seriously they look mint in White, seen a black vee with them White behind standard silver wheels, really stood out and looked mint! I would paint mine White but my wheels are White LOL. Red is still great looking
Mind ;)

Naa don't bother changing them Until the time is due LOL.

Didn't mean any offence btw x , that's just what i would do ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Indeed!!!

Its all about the Red Brembos through the Black tbh!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers guys, this thread seems to have risen from the dead lol!