ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few up to date pics

impreza, soon a 172
home.php
25089_355402821126_689681126_3594520_5482052_n.jpg

thinking about changing the colour of the wheels. not sure what colour though. any ideas ?

Megane 225 F1
You also need to sort the recess in the bumper for your exhaust. Other than that, it just need slaming and it will look mint

impreza, soon a 172
yeah i noticed that. it looks a bit off. and yeah was thinking about a 30 or 40mm drop. and maybe the wheels the dark grey colour

Megane 225 F1
Eibach sportline springs are perfect for what you need. A slight drop of between 30 -40 mm. And amphasite coloured wheels is a good plan.

impreza, soon a 172
cheers. and has any body got any pics of a clio with amphasite coloured wheels on ?

Not a fan of the tinted rears, Would look a lot better standard imo.

Lot of little jobs you could do on this and it would look much better i think...

Clear side indicators, Boarderless plates, Colour coding, Fogs (even just for show), Sort the recess out, Maybe drop the exhaust 5mm.. Looks too tight to me?

Then a nice drop and it would look very good.. With the sport wheels, A drop on Eibach pro-kit or sportlines would make the arches hug the wheels decently.

impreza, soon a 172
i was thinking about some l.e.d rears. and yeah i was wanting the colour coded bumpers and if the exhaust is welded could it still be dropped 5mm ?

Clio RS 172 Cup blue
how much for the rear led lights, i may be inetrested? and also sort ur exhaust recess out slam it 40mm and then do your wheels gloss black. and also standard rear lights

Standard or FK Euro lights (do a search) imo... LED rears are hard to pull off i think.

The exhaust is welded to the hangers?

Lower, Colourcode, RS Grille, Silvervisions all round,

Drop the exhaust and get a trim around it (Ktec do a carbon one which is expensive but standards are hard to come across for the 182 exhaust.. Your cut out might be too big already though.. Or the exhaust)

And it will be coming a long very nicely.

Of course these are all sugestions, Like me budget comes into play and its hard to afford things all at once.

impreza, soon a 172
i was thinking about a whole new system in a few months time. and the exhaust is welded at the centre box as it kept dropping off with a flanje on. and all the things you mentioned are all on my shopping list. its just when i get the money haha. :rasp: