ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FF RB 182 Price?

Hi there,

Im going to look at a 54 plate FF 182 in Racing Blue tonight, its done 46k and has FSH with cambelt, aux and dephaser done in 2010.

How much should I be paying?

Cheers.

330ci, 850R, eunos
I'd have said around £4k based on what I've seen on here, but can't say whether theyactually sell for that.

What is it advertised for?

Z4
£3,000 - £4000.

Mine ended up selling for 3.5k with belts etc done, bodywork was mint, fsh with lots of extras (yozza, coilovers, turinis etc)
Had a few owners under its belt mind..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hi there,

Im going to look at a 54 plate FF 182 in Racing Blue tonight, its done 46k and has FSH with cambelt, aux and dephaser done in 2010.

How much should I be paying?

Cheers.

If its had 1, maybe 2 owners, i'd have that advertised at £4295. And i'd get it. (providing its condition matches its low miles and the history is proper, good PE2's on it etc etc)

Dci 100
cool, not long left now then, did you get the foglight from someone breaking a car or from an aftermarket supplier?

cool, not long left now then, did you get the foglight from someone breaking a car or from an aftermarket supplier?

Was just a single passenger fog on ebay so I bid on it lol.

Couldnt collect it last night :( and now im away for a week.