ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFS!

Was staying at my girlfriends last night and parked my Mondeo on the road outside her house like i usually do. Went to get in the car in the morning and noticed that someone had driven into the front side of it!!!! They left no contact details or telephone number or anything! Got a quote for a new front bumper and to respray the front wing, 500 quid! And im trying to sell the car at the moment as well. Some people have no respect :mad:

Gnargh!

Feel for you m8, same thing happened to me but fortunately I found a witness when I knocked round the houses and the bloke admitted it when I went round.

Ask around to see if anyone heard or saw anything - Could be a neighbour reversing onto the road and not looking perhaps?

check the scrape marks and get your Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass and deerstalker out! lol

Hope you can get it sorted fairly reasonably though m8.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 13 November 2004

lol detecting
Pedantic? Never made a typo yourself?

Sorry to here the bad news mate. Total tw*ts some people know respect at all. May indeed be worth asking the neighbours if they heard/saw anything.

Punto/Clio GTT

get yourself down the scrapyards and get the parts yourself. Get the paint yourself too. That will halve the cost.

FM