ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo Review

Clio 172 PH2 Flamer
Fantastic cars, so very quick, looks not to everyones taste but with a tiny amount of work to just fly, my mates is running 290bhp proven and its crackers.

I prefer the Alfa GTV for looks though, wish id kept my GTV turbo - that WAS a rare car!

MGP W02
Awesome. One of the lads that works for mercedes f1 has one running silly power. Built the motor himself, epic acceleration from what I've heard.

We put his coupe up against an E63 AMG I borrowed recently... and the coupe pulled away... nuff said! Round silverstone it was a weapon!

Clio 172 PH2 Flamer
You dont remeber correctly :)

The 2.0 V6 Turbo was made - to circumvent spanish tax laws, 10 were imported over here and converted by Belle and coleville.......

here have a read.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_GTV_&_Spider

Mine was Green with beige leather interior, nothing compares to that engine sound.

STA73488.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172 PH2 Flamer
Yes all were imports, like I said 10 were brought here and converted to RHD by belle and coleville, made about 220BHP same torque, untill chipped - then they flew :) - turbod autodelta ones were 3.0 / 3.2 v6 engines, they were silly fast, but also very very expensive to convert, and petrol was worse than my celica gt4 with a leaky tank!

Last edited:
  2003 clio 172
Love these cars.... So distinctive and still stand out from the crowd
If I was handy with spanners I would deffo have one
black with tan leather ;)