ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fifa 07 on xbox

it is so much better on the xbox then the pc, got it yesterday and i was surprised by how much better, game play is excellent and flows superbly, after all the b****cks iv heard about pro evo 6 i think o7 might have one over then on this occasion, :rasp:

Revels Mum & Sister
Firstly WRONG forum ;) How many times you tard.

Secondly PES PWNS Fifa hands down. Fifa have taken a step back in gameplay I reckon with 07 and thats a bad thing

My diary:

Day 1 Purchased Fifa 2007 on xbox
Day 2 Took home
Day 3 Played 2 games....
Day 4 Tried another couple of games
Later Day 4 Took back too shop
Even Later Day 4 Back to pro evo 5

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Lol.. PES6 for me all the way.

It's like FM2007 vs Champ Man 2007 - FM all the way, without question.

Tyson.

yeah, tried the Fifa 07 demo... it's f**king gash, although I can see why people play it, as it's pretty good if you dont like or know anything about football ;)

Mk2 Golf GTI
They're both only any good if you're playing against mates.

Playing football games on your bod sucks ass

yea ill 2nd that lol,

i havnt played pro evo 6 yet but when ill do ill give my verdict but from what iv heard 5 is meant to be better?

5's deffo not better from what I have seen so far, out of all of them 5 was the worst imo, only thing 6 lacks is an edit feature :(

5's deffo not better from what I have seen so far, out of all of them 5 was the worst imo, only thing 6 lacks is an edit feature :(

that is what i hate, love to make myself lol,
also i just like fifa for the kits,footballs and also all players wear there real boots, also graphics areok, will wait for pes6 though, :rasp: