ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

I love Lamp
Are halfway line goals back yet?? They haven't been in the last 2 so shirley they must have snuck back in knowing ea :eek:

AK

M240i
LOL. Same.

I always seem to ignore long posts when reading on my iphone, but if it's just via the PC, it always looks much shorter.

Did you type all that on your iPhone?

f**k THAT.

will download the demo tonight.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping it's just a glitch that's already been spotted (as this is an old build) :p

I too got sent off for a tackle like that yesterday.. perfectly timed, but made contact with the strikers knee and he went flying :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm hoping it's just a glitch that's already been spotted (as this is an old build) :p

I too got sent off for a tackle like that yesterday.. perfectly timed, but made contact with the strikers knee and he went flying :D

Sounds like the worst tackle I've ever seen in my life. Disgraceful. You should be banned from FIFA for 10 weeks, at least.

Kawasaki ER6N
Contact engine looks good just the errors are bad.

Also like how if you pressure people they will make a mistake much more real.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Finding this proper hard. I play on legendary on 11 and piss it, but world class is quite hard on 12. The AI seems to be ultra attacking when attacking and then ultra defensive as soon as you get the ball. Defending is going to take a long time to get used to.

As for everything else......the presentation is much better, loading times seem to be less, and I love the fast throws/subs.

Si

RS Clio 172
Just played the AI for the first time. f**k that challenges you with the new tackling system. Great when it starts coming together though. I find myself just trying to jockey and simply run it away from their feet though, rather than using B. The B tackle is a little clumsy and slow at times.

DCi
It's hard to win the ball back this year but I was rubbish at tackling last year so I tend to jockey anyway. Just gotta get used to the new buttons and I'll be reet

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played it more last night against a couple of mates.
Was winning by 4 or 5 goals. Deffo getting used to it now :D

LY 182
I'm still s**t. Took me 3 or 4 exhibition matches just to get a bloody goal lol.

Unsure whether I'll purchase now. May just wait for the new COD and new Football Manager.

I love Lamp
Well I went straight into World Class as Man City vs Leverkusen and scored after 9 mins :) Thought I was going to be a god at this game but went on to lose 5-1.. Played 2 more games and didnt score another goal lol

Need to get used to the change of defending buttons, doing lunges in the middle of nowhere lol

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Well I went straight into World Class as Man City vs Leverkusen and scored after 9 mins :) Thought I was going to be a god at this game but went on to lose 5-1.. Played 2 more games and didnt score another goal lol

Need to get used to the change of defending buttons, doing lunges in the middle of nowhere lol

PMSL!
I was doing the same. Lunging in about 20 ft away from the player.

I love Lamp
Lol its so annoying I need to get used to it haha, it really screws me when they are counter attacking and I have 2 defenders back and press it for the other guy to close down while I track a runner and suddenly find I've done a lunge with one guy and so he is out of it and I'm left with one defender in no mans land vs 2 attackers and all over the place lol

Wasn't going to bother with this for the first time in what seems like forever - as nowadays I seem to only bother with fifa for the first month or so it's out then leave it.

But I'm really impressed with the demo - the new tackling/jostling is brilliant and as usual, it seems a lot more slicker than the last one.

Plus the commentary seems to be the most realistic sounding ever - so thank f**k they've unsurprisingly got rid of Andy Gray.

Yet I still got annihilated by Arsenal as City.