ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2011

DCi
only way to stop it is to stop playing randoms! Should make a list of gamertags of people on here...

I think they will never fix the problem when you press head to head then you wait a bit and it just says 'session no longer available' :(

Skoda Fabia vRS
im finding the game a bit better than the demo, or im getting better, still not had much chance to play yet

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've found 'professional' a bit easy to be honest, beat United 3-0 in the FA Cup with Spurs and I find most AI players just run into you most of the time.

Will try World Class today so hopefully the AI actually passes the ball around.

Am yet to score a properly good goal though...

F56 MINI Cooper S
Whats AI mean?

Also regarding the goals, how do you score crackers? only great goal i've scored is a Tiote great strike hit post and went in

Played 6, won 5 on live last night.

Nobody picked Chelsea/Barca either which was a miracle.

Big improvement, I really like it.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Whats AI mean?

Also regarding the goals, how do you score crackers? only great goal i've scored is a Tiote great strike hit post and went in

Artificial Intelligence. Just the computer controlled opposition.

No idea on the quality goals front yet, barely hit the target from outside the area!

Skoda Fabia vRS
i dont even know all the controls to be honest, but then again i never did for Fifa 09 either and i played a lot on that, just got the basic controls and went with it lol

i ordered on hmv and it was shipped on tuesday, still no sign of my fifa 11. feck :(
still no sign this morning. how shite would of been cheaper to buy it from a supermarket too, pre ordered so i wouldnt have any truoble queing or it been sold out, f**king stupid.

hope your all enjoying it though

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Whilst in the arena, just holding LT and doing loads of random movements with the right stick heralds some awesome skills! LOL. Now I just need to work out how I did each one and use them in game.

Mk4 .:R32
I like it!!

It's far more frustrating to play than 10, but that's because it's more realistic and harder.

You can't just skip past all their defence.

Started a prem tournament and won the first 4 game, but they were all easy games like West Brom and Birmingham.

Pens are f**king solid. How the hell do you just place one to the left or right? He skies them every time for me

ST1050, 320d
I like it!!

It's far more frustrating to play than 10, but that's because it's more realistic and harder.

You can't just skip past all their defence.

Started a prem tournament and won the first 4 game, but they were all easy games like West Brom and Birmingham.

Pens are f**king solid. How the hell do you just place one to the left or right? He skies them every time for me

Theres a guide on youtube, have a look.

Renault Clio 1.4
Scored my first decent goal this morning, an absolute missile from Ribery - it's taken me long enough!

My mate bought his copy round last night and we played a few games. It's soooo much better than FIFA 10. Love it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
still no sign this morning. how shite would of been cheaper to buy it from a supermarket too, pre ordered so i wouldnt have any truoble queing or it been sold out, f**king stupid.

hope your all enjoying it though

+1, play.com have fooked me over this time!

Pre ordered and everything, what a joke. I was going to nip down to Asda, they have some left, but I may aswell wait, i'm working all afternoon/evening.
Nevermind, got F1 to play :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Also on career mode, why does it show a calender and keep crossing off boxes, then says NO GAME etc. whats this all about ?

don't
Clubs still isn't working, EA are onto it apparently! Probably me fav part of the game so hopefully they can get it going

DCi
when you change formation, it puts players in the right positions instead of having to arrange them all yourself.... woooohoooooo

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Adam Johnson is amazing this year, although his rating is low hes such a good winger on this.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Guide for transferring chants to XBox 360 :

Last edited by a moderator:

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm loving this game one minute then hating it the next. lol. beat some guy 4-0 on live, he asked for a rematch then beat me 3-1 :( surprise surprise he was Spain...

Clio
Can anyone give me any tips for defending I just seem to run past them or something? Am I doing something wrong or am I just s**t and there is no hope.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Can anyone give me any tips for defending I just seem to run past them or something? Am I doing something wrong or am I just s**t and there is no hope.

I always make sure I switch to the right player to control to defend depending on which player is attacking (don't just control, say, Evra all the way across the pitch to track a player.

Stand off the player you want to tackle, don't jump in, and then, when space is running out, use the standing tackle button (as well as calling a teammate to help) to nick the ball away. Then don't piss about with it if you don't need to, players who aren't great at passing will just give it away if you try to ping it about out of defence.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Won 7 Lost 2 online so far. 2 i lost were with Newcastle so i gave up using them

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Anyone else turned hand balls on. I get at least one penalty a game now!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've quickly realised why handballs aren't on as standard - horrific option! Turned it back off after one game and three penalties as well as about 4 free kicks for it.

Si

RS Clio 172
The only thing that gets me about this game is how AI players on your own team do not chase a loose ball. sometime's there's a loose ball a few paces away from them and they just seem to watch it, by the time you've switched to the player and tried to retrieve it yourself it's normally too late. Same goes for rebounds, they just seem to watch the rebound come out.