ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2011

F56 MINI Cooper S
idk why but mine keeps freezing after a match, any clues on why or if you's are gettin this problem

F56 MINI Cooper S
starting to annoy me with the computer cheating time after time, keep getting fouled by them and no whistle yet when i make a measley challenge they blow the whistle or play advantage.

Integra Type-R DC2
starting to annoy me with the computer cheating time after time, keep getting fouled by them and no whistle yet when i make a measley challenge they blow the whistle or play advantage.

THIS. They run at my player and either a) instantly get the ball or b) tackle me so hard its border-line assault. I tackle them, they just hold me off or dive. I had 8 fouls conceded earlier, they had not one. Something else thats annoying me, ill score a goal, as soon as play resumes they score. The amount of times a games been dead even, 0-0, and ive scored, only for them to go on and equalise after a few minutes is rediculous.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've definitely noticed that the computer seems much more likely to score immediately after you've scored.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Playing my career as arsenal as i felt like taking the easy road.

Chamach (sp?) is a goal machine! Crosses into the box and he almost always gets a head on it whether it goes wide or not.

Integra Type-R DC2
Having never really played a football game before (new house bought fifa10 about a month ago and weve been hitting that pretty hard since), im finding this so hard to get into. Ill hold my hand up and say im s**t, but the AI on amatuer is piss easy to beat, semi pro seems a bit of a hike in skill.

LY 182
I'm playing with Man Yoo on professional and find it quite hard. Only played a handful of games mind you lol. I think semi pro would be too easy but pro is quite hard but should get better.

Just don't feel inclined to play it right now though, too hooked on COD. (Was massively late to the whole COD party).

german
I think I'm going to end up playing on pro mode. I find world class easy enough to win, but don't play the type of football that is enjoyable and end up pressing all the time. Even more the case with legendary mode - where the AI is even more aggressive.
Does anyone know how I can see how friends are getting on with their career mode? Online a mate could see what my highest win has been, but I can't seem to find it anywhere?!

german
Buggy as Fifa 10. In career mode last night finished my first season as Everton manager. Target was top 6 and I came 8th but won the league cup. Was expecting the chop but the board were delighted with my performance. Career history now says I won the league title, but not the league cup..which probably explains the ecstatic response from the board. Not all bad though as I got offered the Spurs job, ,who are a much better team.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
After a successful first season with Barnet (2nd in the league, won the Paint cup) and having received offers from PSG, some random Polish club, Inter, Parma and Arsenal, I've done the dirty and moved to Arsenal :p

18,900 p/w, woo!

Transfer news in the new season.. Citeh just paid 38 mil for Essien!

DCi
every time i see someone pick real madrid i sigh but then i realise the reason they pick them is because they are too s**t to have a chance with any other team

so i spend most of the game trying to hurt ronaldo :)

Clio
Uhhhhh I turned it on last night to play, thought I'd have a quick look at transfers and now have a transfer budget of £200,000,000 as Bristol Rovers. Not a bad days work.

Clio
Finished my first season last night. Beat Pymouth on pens in the League 1 play off final.

Only problem is, I scored the least amount of goals in the league and conceaded the least. Boring Boring Bristol Rovers.

german
Same problem, at one point through my second season my stats were: W 4 D8 L0 F7 A3. I'd put the difficulty down but then worry I'd be winning every match. Creating chances is a b**ch on world class mode.

Clio
I'm on pro but I reckon if I put it down a level I would win all the time. Frustrating. Especially if I go one down I'm fucked haha

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Played 4 games online this morning. 3 people quit on me because i was winning and 1 i had to quit because his connection was so bad. Poor poor effort, wont be playing online again.

Renault Clio 1.4
I played a game earlier which began freezing after I went 3-0 up, if I paused it then the game would continue - so I done this as many times as I were allowed. It then froze again, and instead of leaving the game and having it count as a 0-3 loss I left it running as I got showered. Came back to it about 20 minutes later and my opponent was offline so I finally quit the game.

It went down as a 0-3 loss :dapprove:

Si

RS Clio 172
I played online for the first time in a while last night. pretty much every time i won my opponent would quit just after the final whistle. it's so f**king annoying. why can't people just accept a loss? I ended up down on points last night despite winning more than i lost.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the online is so flawed. There shouldnt be a a quit button. All the losers should be made to dashboard if they cant accept a loss.