ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Filth!

Leon Cupra
Does arctic blue show dirt more than other colours?! Mines filthy and i only washed it a couple of days ago. I know this weather is terrible but blimey!!!
Plus the water is off in my road from 8am til 6.30pm all week! So no wash!:mad:

Leon Cupra
Wow, black must be bad! I've got grass over the bonnet, looks like iv been rallying. Bloody workmen have dug up the junction at the end of my road, my water is off and i cant wash it.
Oh summit else, i refuse to pay a garage to change my front brake pads, is it easy to do on the 182?
I had a 1.4 RT before the bullet and i did everything on it, only went to garage for MOT's and once for a clutch change. (now thats a baaaad job!)
Could i do it?!

172cup
i love the look of my mondial when its really really dirty.... looks ace.

Looks ace as soon as its been cleaned.... but go for one short drive and it looks s**t again..... so you have to drive it through massive puddles to get it filthy

Clio 172 mk2
Moaning about Blue, try Black ;)

He's right; black is by far the worst colour, I've vowed never to have a black car again!

Yep...I've had a couple of black cars and they are definately the worst for showing dirt & scratches etc.

I wouldn't have thought blue would be too bad but it is a s**t time of year...lots of grime and leaves etc on the roads.

106 GTi
He's right; black is by far the worst colour, I've vowed never to have a black car again!

Yep...I've had a couple of black cars and they are definately the worst for showing dirt & scratches etc.

I wouldn't have thought blue would be too bad but it is a s**t time of year...lots of grime and leaves etc on the roads.

Silver is the future.

Dirt shows up really badly on any colour to me though :eek:

My old Miami Blue 205 used to show up the grime fairly easily.

LY V6 with Recaros
Mine is filthy at the moment too, I hate her being dirty, but it keeps raining, so I can clean her :(

133/225/CLS AMG
Silver or mud guards are the key!! lol

My old Clio 172 was silver and even after a week of driving in the rain, it still looked relatively clean, even my mums SportKa comes out looking ok even though its dirty!!

My R5 seems to stay clean but its got mud guards and they help no end.

My missus Racing Blue 182 actually looks pretty clean most of the time.