ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ( PS3, Xbox360 )

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Out on Friday 3rd ( although i got mine in the post today )...

Its the sequel to Final Fantasy XIII and picks up pretty much where the other ended, i wasn't to keen on the last final fantasy sequel which was X-2 on the ps2 but this does seem alot better so far!

The story has got me pretty hooked already but i supposed thats helped by it looking stunning ( the cgi bits look unreal on ps3:D ).

If you liked Final Fantasy XIII then get this as its more of the same with tweeks here and there ( good thing imo ), if you didn't then don't bother.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Seriously though, never been into FF games.

This one is scoring pretty well though. Think it's averaging around 80% so far.

Nissan 350z
I think the last Final Fantasy game i enjoyed, wasnt even a Final Fantasy title as such but was The Last Remnant on PC and 360. And i think the only reason i enjoyed that was because it wasnt your typical Final Fantasy title.

Makes me wonder how long SquareEnix will continue to rehash the same stuff :(

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I got around 20 hours into 13 and lost interest. They over complicated the latest RPGs IMO, I'm a big RPG fan and IMO they ruined the game play when they over complicated things.

Bring back games like secret of mana and Valkyrie profile. Probably 2 of the best games ever made

Audi TT 225 Quattro
They've gone downhill steadily since VII, for me.

I think the 1st 4 standalone games on the ps1 are all as good as each other ( VII, VIII, IX and Tactics ), for me it went downhill after this lot IMO... Didn't enjoy X as much as i should off for some reason (I,ll give it another try as its getting remade in HD! ) and the sequel was s**t as well ( no summons in X-2 wtf :( ) XII was slightly better then XIII was a little better still but no where as good as the PS1 games IMO.. This one though does seem to have a liitle bit of magic that keeps you coming back for more, i found it hard to turn it off at 02.00am this morning and ive not had that from a FF game in a long time lol!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Massive fan of the Franchise (Probably too big) Replayed 13 last week then played the demo and have to say, for newbies to the game it can come across as a bit much, very easy to get lost in all the chain bonus etc

They could make these until the end of days for all I care, aslong as the story line is decent and the sounds track is ace (As always) it's money well spent for me.

Still play chocobo dungeon ftw ;)

Last edited:
  Golf R soon...
Ordered mine in the week. Should be at home when I get there.

I started playing Final Fantasy at number 7 and have played pretty much everyone since then.

7 has to be the best. 8 and 10 are pretty good as well.

I'm not a Final Fantasy fan AT ALL, but why's this called the mouthful that is Final Fantasy XIII 2 instead of Final Fantasy XIV? Why? WHY? WHYY?

I don't care really.

ST1050, 320d
Loved FF7, never completed 8, but did 9. Didn't play 10 or 11, then tried to play 12 which got annoying after a while, then my PS2 broke. I got fed up with almost constant boss battles on 12, not sure if 13 is better?