ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a Clio V6.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know the colour code for this car? Is it black/gold like 182?

Great buy if it was as cheap as you say, good spot. Are those the fake Brembo caliper covers, or just painted red with decals?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just fitted a new set of Super Sport tyres. Who would be falkens on the rear ffs.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I bought one before with X4 bald Avon ZZ3 tyres on it-

Drove it home in a rainstorm-

Drove & handled like Noahs ark.

PE3 all the way.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I bought one before with X4 bald Avon ZZ3 tyres on it-

Drove it home in a rainstorm-

Drove & handled like Noahs ark.

PE3 all the way.

i am a massive fan of the PS2 @ PS3 but after using the Super Sport, they are on another level.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Supersports are better in dry/warm weather, can feel a bit sketchy in the wet!

An orange one
Super sports on the M135i and I agree they are epic tyres.

Im rocking PS2 rears and PS3 fronts on the Vee. Given it's <1000 miles per year I expect them to perish before wearing out lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well it's taken me 3x nights to get the paint this far, best I'm going to get it now, all sealed so will look good for some time.

Pleased with the results, paint is in really good nick.

New rear badge set on it's way, just trying to sort out the diamond. Wheels refurb booked, just trying to sort the pods now, tomorrow spoiler comes off.......

DSC_0462_zps613a4a32.jpg

DSC_0463_zpsdf87f58f.jpg

DSC_0464_zpse365682b.jpg

DSC_0465_zps035ab3b3.jpg

DSC_0467_zps9b1c8f41.jpg

BG 182
Well it's taken me 3x nights to get the paint this far, best I'm going to get it now, all sealed so will look good for some time.

Pleased with the results, paint is in really good nick.

New rear badge set on it's way, just trying to sort out the diamond. Wheels refurb booked, just trying to sort the pods now, tomorrow spoiler comes off.......

I cannot wait to see this looking right again, keeping the pods black, or going back to OEM?

The paint's looking really good. It'll look like a completely different car when you get the wheels & pods done in silver.

Are you keeping the brake callipers red?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The paint's looking really good. It'll look like a completely different car when you get the wheels & pods done in silver.

Are you keeping the brake callipers red?

Its hard working trying to find a painter, all the local firms I have used before and are s**t...... Yes callipers will stay red for the time being.

Its hard working trying to find a painter, all the local firms I have used before and are s**t...... Yes callipers will stay red for the time being.
Fair play I reckon they look nice against the black wheels. But if you do the wheels in silver etc, go the callipers in the traditional black & yellow AP colourway.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fair play I reckon they look nice against the black wheels. But if you do the wheels in silver etc, go the callipers in the traditional black & yellow AP colourway.

Car is booked in for paint next week. I'm going to see how it looks with the silver pods, that maybe enough to set the car off, if not, wheels are booked in for the following week.

Also Badges arrived today!!!!! Whoop whoop.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Can you let me know if they do the pods in Situ or remove them.

Thanks.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Good good.

Are you keeping that plate on it ? (I dunno if you have your own one for it etc?)

Yes keeping the plate on, transferring my plate to the wife's car for now.

I like it due the •BAP•

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well that was not what I expected.

Ok so just collected the car after paint, firstly the car was not even washed, a right f**king mess tbh. Somewhere along the line when we where talking about the vents in the bumper, I said "leave the vents alone" he understood that as don't paint the corner sections of the bumper. £648 and not even a full bumper respray.

At this point I was slowing getting to blowing point as I would of given him a hiding for taking the piss.

However on the flip side, the work he has done is to a very high standard, he also used water based paint.

Now the pods are silver, I prefer them black. In think this is purely down to the fact the car is filthy and they are fighting against the black wheels. Once they are done this tues I'm sure it will look right.

This just reinforces why i hate traders, why dodge not question that i did not want a full bumper paint?????

Last edited by a moderator:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fingers crossed I can touch up the stone chips on the corner sections tonight.