ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a owner of a 182 :)

Clio 182
Hey people, Just thort id drop by with a little welcome, Im new to the forum as i've just purchased a 182 :), few pics below, i will keep updates flowing on what i do with the car and anything you people could add would be great, recommendations or anything:dapprove: ...

Scottyy

clio1.gif224248_10150183486887653_704617652_7330868_2876701_n.jpg

Clio 182
at the minute im thinking of just putting some silvertec bulbs in, then im not too sure mate but im sure things will come up and i'll wanna start doing stuff.

clio 182 'full fat'
not had mine long mate, started with simple mods like silver tec bulbs and a 3/4 front plate, getting light window tints all round as well soon
IMAG0096.jpg

Seat Ibiza
at the minute im thinking of just putting some silvertec bulbs in, then im not too sure mate but im sure things will come up and i'll wanna start doing stuff.

Thats what I did with mine, eBay is your friend! And like Nathan says, 3/4 plate ftw! And all I do to it now is clean it :) Wish I had the money to mod it.

not had mine long mate, started with simple mods like silver tec bulbs and a 3/4 front plate, getting light window tints all round as well soon
IMAG0096.jpg

Nathan, you car looks smart as mate...! Loving that colour when its clean!

Clio 182
awesome colour bud ;), the bulbs make a total difference at first i didnt think it would but it does. Im gunner get myself a private registration like, looks the real deal that, what else you got planned for it, youll have to keep your progress on here.

clio 182 'full fat'
getting some recaros or similar, a yozza decat system hopefully. also want my alloys done in black chrome and roof wrapped in gloss black.
bit slint atm tho lol
just uprated all my door speakers today and fitted a pioneer headunit, sounds much better, will be fitting a vibe sub tomorrow:cool:

clio 182 'full fat'
also fitted some white l.e.d side light bulbs and no, plate light bulb, makes a huge difference as they match the colour of the xenons better. ill try get a pic of them later
IMAG0099.jpg

Clio 182
I have a miltek exhaust on sounds decent like :) i was fancying a yozza but just dont have that sort of money to pull out on an exhaust at the minute.

clio 182 'full fat'
bought them all off ebay ill get a pic later when its dark, the sidelights are on in this pic but its hard to see in the photo
IMAG0097.jpg

clio 182 'full fat'
how much was the milltek like?
n i know there expensive but im just going to save up, yozza's seem best sound/look/fit and quality so guess you get what you pay for

Clio 182
450 pal, lifetime guarntee, its spot on like, yozza costs around the same too, consett,where you from like nathan?

clio 182 'full fat'
whitley bay, and fitted pioneers to front and infinity to rear, really easy to change took about 20 mins for all four from start to finish

Listerine & Poledo
ah, cool. didn't have to tear the dash out then? Everyone keeps goingon about the tweeters being sods to get in?

Clio 182 cup
Milltek sounded good to me lastnight when you pulled away, silvertecs and led sidelights should be here Friday!

rb182 cup
looks tidy...both do...i always say...silvertec bulbs & 3/4 plate = way forward...2 of the best & cheapest mods u can do