ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally bought a console

Chav Rocket
went to currys today and bought a xbox kinetic ready box and ended up getting a LED screen too :) just bought some halo game and trying it out now. looks good!

what games are people recommending?

Thanks

Jonni

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
You Finally bought a console and you bought the wrong one... fail

PS3 FTW ! ;) :rasp:

Definately buy Fallout 3 & COD MW2.. my two top games !

LY 182
I take it you mean the Xbox 360 S yeah? Slimmer one? I did exactly the same a few weeks back. Xbox + Sony 40" HD TV. Don't know why it took me so freaking long.

I got Forza 3 and COD MW2 but I've barely touched Forza. COD online is just awesome.

Chav Rocket
I got a 32 LED samsung for my room its perfect!

i was swaying to the PS3 in all honesty from reading up on it all but the guy in the shop sold me on the xbox! i can always just buy a PS3 if i want one!
will try COD MW2, its the one thats kinetic ready..

but yeah its awsome. wife loves it lol

mg zr
mw2 or wait for black ops
forza 3 (no doubt best racer ever)
fifa 10 or wait for 11
gaylo not for me but suposed to be good
and i have had all 3 now (360 ps3 wii ) and 360 is by far the best in my opinion but the ps3 is close behind

i get my new kenetic ready slim and quite on monday (freeby with a phone contract for the misses winner for her winner for me)