ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally choosen

GOLF GT TDI
after months and months of decisions finaly choosen the bodykit i am going for, just simple and sleek side skirts,front and rear valance, got the kit from the Renault Dealer, as you can prob guess if was fairly expensive for it,but well worth the money its perfect even with no sanding or anything get some pictures of the kit when iftted :)

GOLF GT TDI
dont even know y he was takin the piss not liek i have bought a cheap crap bodykit off Ebay :)

GOLF GT TDI
its just a very suttle kit, front and rear valance and side skirts along witht the sport spoiler

80MPG BEEZA
that price isnt to bad considering fitting and spraying aswell i paid 750 for my kit then around 500 mark for painting and fitting

GOLF GT TDI
they will apparently take my front and rear bumpers off the completelty respray them, not complaining got alot of stone chips on the front lol