ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Cleaned The Car... Few Newly Sprayed Bits As Well!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Thought i would giver the car a good clean, been filthy for so long now!

P1140340.jpg

P1140338.jpg

P1140323.jpg

P1140328.jpg

P1140326.jpg

Can you spot the RS....
P1140327.jpg

The Sprayed Bits:

P1140335.jpg

P1140333.jpg

P1140334.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Good, Just need the Airbag Sticker on the Longer Insert IMO

Very tidy car this, I like what you've done with it, good to see the OZ wheels to rather than turinis.

1.6 16v
Love that!

I have white dash inserts and badges too! including side bullets and rear clio badge.

What suspension setup have you got, Ride height look spot on. :)

Steve

how much you droped it on the coilies? Thought of white wheels to set it off? I hear black and white is the new thing

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Liking it, ride height looks spot on.

I see my old 16V badges are still surviving :p

yea they sue are! Gave them a quick respray as well as the paint was starting to peel off a bit.

how much you droped it on the coilies? Thought of white wheels to set it off? I hear black and white is the new thing

Err, i think its dropped around 80-90mm. Not too sure to be honest. Yea i did think of getting white wheels as they would look sick but cant really afford it.

I like the Renault Sticker on the calipers. Where did you get that from?

Steve

Got them off eBay mate, High Temperature brake caliper stickers.

Combo
love the white renault badge, i thought of spraying mine black, but imo it looks so much better in white, so might give it a go if you dont mind lol

Err, i think its dropped around 80-90mm. Not too sure to be honest. Yea i did think of getting white wheels as they would look sick but cant really afford it.

Ah yea id love to be able to afford some colies for my new car when i get insurance sorted!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its a late comment mind but what suspension wise have you done? car looks bloody good on them wheels lowered dont really like the back lights but its ur car at the end of the day

sorry really need to learn how to read dont i ^^^^^^

Ultra Red Megane 225
ive just resprayed my badges too.......

bet you cant spot them when you see me lol

Ultra Red Megane 225
no mate got bloody work. ghey.

ill be about during the week though give me a text

Coiley'd Clio PH2
no mate got bloody work. ghey.

ill be about during the week though give me a text

Gay! Yes mate ill give you a text sometime in the week.

were did ya get the head lights from mine are that crappy grey!

Err, i think its because mine is before the 2004 facelfit so they are black.
You can still get the black surround headlights off eBay though.