ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally got my pics woho

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i bought my clio last thursday so now i got the wheels and tints done thought id post me pics

Picture006.gif

Picture002.gif

Picture003.gif

Picture004.gif

Picture001.gif

Jag Mondeo -Type
Its nice, but its a little erm 4x4 style on the ground clearance - sorry - but it will look cool once its lowered. You are going to lower it aren't you!

Chocolate Bar™
for my liking the tints are a bit tooo dark, make it look like a clio van.

However love the wheels, and will look mean when its slammed

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
no lowering i dont wanna slide out through bends lowering it makes the car handle s**t i been in one lowered round bends and werent impressed this suspension sticks round the bends

BMW M135i
Well it can't have been done right because I don't think theres many people that have had worse handling after lowering on here. Mine was an improvement over standard for sure, not night and day but definetly and improvement.

Chocolate Bar™
was it on pi suspension per chance or just springs?

u obviously dont know much about suspension, you should have a search through this site if you wanna find out a bit more. Get a kit for good ride, get coilovers if you want it to handle like a go kart

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
no lowering i dont wanna slide out through bends lowering it makes the car handle s**t i been in one lowered round bends and werent impressed this suspension sticks round the bends

^^:eek:

Mork calling Orson, come in Orson.......

DUB mk2 golf gti!
dno what car you were in mate!propley a fiat panda,but they handle much better with springs on,or go for coilovers they proven to increace handling,lower center on gravity therefor better handling,why do you think people do it,also your car looks gay at the mo,to high:nono:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

my 1.2 handled like a hero lowered, fact handled better than my 172

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
dno what car you were in mate!propley a fiat panda,but they handle much better with springs on,or go for coilovers they proven to increace handling,lower center on gravity therefor better handling,why do you think people do it,also your car looks gay at the mo,to high:nono:

was actually a punto sporting lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
thanxs for the comments every one not sure what exhaust to go for i was thinkgin maybe a 182 or a sebring oval out the middle ;)

clio 16v,saph cossie,rs's
punto!!fpmsl!you recon a punto would hadle the same as a clio lowered?clios are go karts havent you read reviews on em?ever parkers say clios handle like there on rails

1.6 16v
Go Coilovers if you can aford them. Your clio will handle like a go kart and the handling will be mint! I wish i had gone coilovers but couldnt afford them at the time so went with full suspension kit and that has good handling tbh.

Mines lowered -60mm on 17's. It looks so much better lowered : DO IT!!! :)

Tintsdone.jpg

What shade are your tints??

Your clio looks nice but will look very nice if you lower it! :)

Steve

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Go Coilovers if you can aford them. Your clio will handle like a go kart and the handling will be mint! I wish i had gone coilovers but couldnt afford them at the time so went with full suspension kit and that has good handling tbh.

Tintsdone.jpg

Steve

well i wanted dark smoked all round but matey did limo on the backand 50 percent on the front is that an oval exhaust u got there mate

well i wanted dark smoked all round but matey did limo on the backand 50 percent on the front is that an oval exhaust u got there mate

no its a round one the photos squashed, LOL!

honestly get it lowered, dont compare a clio to a punto or you'll be roasted on here!

M

muchty_massive

no its a round one the photos squashed, LOL!

honestly get it lowered, dont compare a clio to a punto or you'll be roasted on here!

My mums punto nearly killed me i wrote it off going round a corner cuz it just couldnt handle it. Ma clio dusnt even lean on tht corner! Period! lol

1.6 16v

Tintsdone.jpg

Steve

Yeah its a Magnex 6x9 Cat back Oval. I dont like it anymore! :(

Here are some more pictures for ya:

15swintertime.jpg

217SMALL.gif

215SMALL.gif

152SMALL.gif

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hiya Mikey. Love what you have done to your Clio. However, I do agree it needs lowering. I understand you are worried about handling. Duncx mentioned his Mrs Clio. Well, I'm The Mrs and I have Eibachs on mine and I can honestly say it was the best thing I could have done for my car. The handling is superb! No more jumping over bumps and hanging onto the steering wheel, roundabouts are loads more fun as are country roads.

I was very much against lowering when I first started modding my car, but I was assured by some very nice and experienced Clio owners that I couldn't go wrong with Eibachs, so I got a complete kit (springs and dampers), cost just over £500 a few months ago. I was smiling like a cheshire cat when it was done and I'm still smiling.

I notce that you do not live far from me, so if you would like a demonstration at some point, feel free to pm me and I will show you what it is like. ;) :D

Here's a pic of mine on Eibachs.

Lowered 30mm on Eibach Pros..jpg