ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally lowered

Well folks I finally got it lowered. I have only got the springs at the moment as the place (Halfords) I ordered the shocks from f*cked up my order. I know a lot of you said that I dont really need the shocks, but the rear springs seem a bit loose so Ill prolly end up gettin shorter shocks for the back.

Fitting the springs was a piece of piss, Im glad I didnt waste my money getting a garage to fit them for me!

Sorry bout the picture quality but here are some pics. Let me know what you think.

RS Megane DCi 175

You cant link to pics on your computer HD mate.

Get some webspace or use the uploader.
;)

you need to upload them, use the button 2nd from the right on the reply section. The pictures above are linked to your hard drive.

I thought Id be different and have two different styles. I saw it in America and I liked it.

What I was thinking was. You can only see one side of the car so it doesnt look odd. But if you were to look round it you would notice. Its a split personality. Especially when I get the Tornados powder coated black.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

hahaah

thats the funnies thing ive herd today!

personally, id have got 4 of the ones uve got on ure passenger side!

Laugh as much as you want.

But I personally like it. I had 4 of the tornados, but I f*cked two of them up so I thought f*ck it. lets be different. So I did and went for the Vulcans.

my opinion is keep your rear mud flaps, i think it helps drawn down the rear bumper slightly furthur, i reckon u take them off and the rear bumper looks too high, just my opinion, but i know im right just helps finish off the standard bumper, LEAVE UM ON!!!

looks good mate, my 60mm springs have finally dropped quite nicely now and the 17s just sit in the arches as i wanted, so give it a few weeks and im sure urs will look even nicer

have got a powerflow 4inch slash cut exzorst, full xhaust with de cat on mine with a burnt tip i think it looks wicked! and sounds awsome! its only a 1.4 but it snaps and crackles like a little slut!! hehe

Ha. Your exhaust, is it cut into the bumper or just below it? I ordered mine and should be getting it late this week.

How long did your springs take to settle. Have you got any pics of yours after the springs had been run in?