ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally, MSN messenging on Iphone AppStore!

Yep.. Theres finally an app on Apple Appstore that allows you to use Msn Messenger as well as Yahoo messenger, Aol, ICQ, Google talk and others too.

Its called Paringo and is free to download!!

Have fun guys!

Yeah.. sorry.. typo. should be Palringo..

Only prob is, it installs this robot called samantha and its annoying.. Need to figure how to get rid of it.

I'm reading reviews now, to make sure it's not evil.
It's not as "clean" as I'd have hoped, Heh,

We desperatly need the push cloud to be activated.. which is September/October from memory..

Once I can have my phone just with me, on any screen, and new MSN messages get pushed to it.. I'll be happy.

The other annoying thing is.. MSN only allows one session at once. So if you have a laptop, a desktop, a phone, you can only be on one at once on MSN. Jabber, on the other hand, you can have multiple connections, and it sends the messages to the active/present one.. which is awesome really.. so may swap to using that and only talking to people on Jabber :p

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Given that Microsoft couldn't really give too hoots about the "official" MSN client, it's pretty unlikely (imo) that we'll see a proper iPhone MSN client - given that the messaging system would need to work completely differently.

E39 530i
if you dont want to use this app listed above just use the normal messenger via the website on the iPhone. I've used it its very good although it does require you to press the refresh button to check for a reply once you've sent a message.

SLK 350
I think if we all took that view then the government would be ploughing ahead with it's draconian state dream of monitoring all our Internet/phone/mobile.

This or any BB stuff just doesn't wash with me, it's less about having something to hide and more about valuing our privacy.

If I'm in a cubicle taking a s**t, everybody outside knows what I'm doing, but does that mean I want people peering over the top of it watching?