ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FINALLY!!! new c/c bumper!!!!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
wow! what a difference a day makes! went down to local scrappy today and got myself a front green colour coded front bumper with foglights! and fitted it on!!!!

well chuffed! and seein it only cost me £30, and there aint a stratch on it!! - FINALLY! i go do something right on my little car!!!! ha!;)

im dead pleased! what do you guys think!? am i worthy yet??!:cool:
Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Better than yours. C*nt.
Swap the stupid wheels for something less in-your-face and t-cut the stripes someone vandalised onto your car and it'll look like a tidy little motor!

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
i know about the stripes! iv heard loads from ppl on here b4!! i like them! and its my car so they are stayin! lookin for some new alloys,...any suggestions!? white?!..

If you are on a budget.

- remove stripes this second.
- sell wheels
- buy some phase 2 16v alloys
- lower it
- remove spoiler and replace with a 16v/williams
- mirrors look daft too sorry :rasp:

Just my opinion, would look much much better!

p.s and white alloys on a dark green car with gold stripes? dear me!

Dyson
Phase 1 or phase 2 wheels. buy some springs off ebay and get the torsion bar dropped to match.

Fair enough on the strips. if you want them be ready to take the stick.

Pic of my old 1.4rt many moons ago before i got it lowered:
Clio1.jpg

Better than yours. C*nt.
Think all of what ClioGav said!

And ditch the stripes, you're impressing nobody because it isn't even pokey enough to be worth displaying them!

Just make it look like a half decent example, and you'll get a lot more respect from people that you want it off, than if you go balls out chav - granted you'll get a couple of underage girls to suck you off but if you've got a nice motor you'll pull an older girl who'll teach you a wealth of tricks! (she may even be classy, and if you're well hung and well spoken you could be quids in!)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Delete me please. when i checked it had dissappeared, posted again and it appeared

Last edited: