ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally - Reanult gonna fix my exhaust!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Well after about 7 trips to the dealer and a lot of grief the dealer are now going to replace the centre section of my exhaust :D. But they tell me I now have a oil leak!?! :confused::(

7 trips?!?!?! i took mine in with the rattle, the same day they hoovered the inside washed the outside and told me there gonna fit a new centre section on sat for me!

geordiepaul,

"Iceberg Clio Cup!" You stripped your 172 of the best bits then?

Well done with the exhaust, mines just started the rattle :(

Astra 1.9cdti XP

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Just been to pick up my car, the bit that they forgot to tell me over the phone.....I have to pay 20% which amounts to ~£100!!! So the exhaust costs £500!!!???

Where is that Renault Customer Service no!!! They say its cos the exhaust is not covered fully under warranty but its been rattley since new and theyve known about it too its been in 7 bloody times :mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ad

MK2 FRS

Its when the car is 1yr old that you have to start to pay towards the supposed wear!!!

When i had the cat replaced, they charged me £150....

A renaultsport 172 exhaust costs about £1300 from renault...£783 for cat, £230ish for centre and £300 for rear box.....how the hell they can justify (i had a standing arguement with renault once on how they are robbing the public with prices that cannot be justified), i eventually, rather than paying for another exhaust piece when it screwed up, just went out and bought an aftermarket one.

Problem is that if the cat goes again its gonna cost a fortune cos its a downpipe and cat in a single welded piece....shocking design for max ripping off potential....

Hate renault, hate french quality.....replacing the clio at end of year with something japanese. Mazda RX8

Ta

Jamie