ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally some decent pics!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Photo's taken on Tuesday, just the test one's atm. Taken by G.Williams. Can't wait to see the rest :D

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_8552.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

Cheers :eek:

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Awesome shots, still much nicer to see it in the flesh

O and considerably cleaner than mine :p

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks awesome! Not sure if I would prefer the wheels silver though... did they used to be? Going by your avatar.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys!

Ed, did you get down Halfords!!? love your 200!

She did have silver wheels, but balck just looks mean!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Not yet 20% off online, just need to go fetch. You would probably die if you saw the state it is in now, more fun with a pigeon, except this time I won!
When I get off an annoying website that someone recommended!! I will tidy up the 200 and then you can see it in all its glory.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great pics. Surely you can see from the Silver one you just did how fresh Silver wheels are?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Yup George WIlliams :)

Na, love the black alloys! And she spends most of her time tucked up in her garage! :p

Ly Megane 230 F1
I actually love this car! ive seen this come up so many times in this forum and i start dribbling at the mouth! perfection.

Clio V6
At last, that first photo is the first time I've thought 'Wow' about the black wheels. I hope you're going to submit some for the V6 calendar ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry Dawn, but I agree with everyone else about silver wheels :eek:

Does look stunning though.