ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally, some decent wheels on my RB

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not decent pics mind you, started pishing down within a couple of minutes of starting to wash the car.

Picked up these superleggeras from @koi last night and wasn't patient enough to polish and seal them before fitting!

6CBAA0DC-FF21-4910-BF67-8053E38BAA44_zpsamqxxmhc.jpg

CF7E42F0-7D27-430A-981B-B07C39D81AD0_zpsgfpupdq9.jpg

6EFA80F1-CF8C-400E-8B50-520266E0E709_zpsx2kqhzia.jpg

Definitely doesn't need spacers IMO

E930AB0E-DDC0-46B2-A9B6-F974CE34B2BC_zpskircxfc0.jpg

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
They look great! I agree they are already spaced nicely for the ride height.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe I sold it, I'm now on a buying ban from the wife so can't even comfort myself with new purchases, is it going track spec John?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Can't believe I sold it, I'm now on a buying ban from the wife so can't even comfort myself with new purchases, is it going track spec John?

Remember, ask forgiveness not permission. It's always worked for me!

Yeah daily/track! Need to sell a few more bits so I can buy some DS1.11 within the next few weeks and eventually a half cage but that feels like it's gonna be a slog to get to!

Cheers all, having had it mostly on these wheels it's great to see it on something not s**t!

8455C329-D25F-4AF5-B87B-EDB09F314779_zpscmew1wxr.jpg

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Looks really nice on those wheels mate. Love RB's and if i had another Clio it would definitely be this colour.