ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finer details - My 182

Clio Sport 182
Right my car has had some serious work done now, so im looking at the finer things now.

Can you advise me on the following?

I have some chips on the bonnet, looks like it has gone through the paint work. Is there a way i can get them touched up or will it need a complete respray?

The paint work looks really old, no matter how much i detail it with the right kit, it still never looks the same as a brand new one, any ideas?

Finally the brake calipers look s**t, can you reasonably get them refurbed?

Cheers all

Fiesta ST200
To properly get rid of stone chips you need to have the bonnet re-sprayed. Alternatively you can touch them in, this will take your eye off them but won't get rid.

On the paint front, you could look at having some paint correction done by a detailing company near you.

The calipers, whip the wheels off. Get some heat proof paint and spray them with that, should work a treat.

Alex

Clio Sport 182
Its 182 blue mate....not RB the other blue.

How much would a respray cost roughly? i want it to look mint?

Clio Sport 182
Thats not bad at all, 500 quid.

I presume the guys would know the colour code etc,