ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First 06 pics (inc. lowered chop)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just a few random pre-wash pics from last week & a freshly chopped pic :approve:
At the time the car wasn't actually as clean as the pics appear be - all the winter $h1T :rolleyes:

My Dragon T-box has arrived, fitting it soon

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

Soon to be on FK highsports :evil:

DSC00278low.jpg

Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cheers lads :)

Martin can't you see? :clown: She's smiling at you ;) then she'll smoke you :evil:

Garf - lol it comes in handy now and then (used to volunteer with a rescue team hence having it)

john - don't worry it's not a 172 wanabe (dci80+ Tbox) I just like the CS insignia :)

Trev

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
not my cuppa, but i nice looking car.

what will it be smoking out ;) with the box on? 100-110bhp? plus more torque than my 172 probably. :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Was a wee joke with Martin and his 1.2 -
he said mine would smoke his if he drove to FCS in the convoy so he might be my co-pilot :)

The Tbox should give anything between 95-105 bhp - thinking of a custom filter next

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cheers Craig

Fitted the Tbox yesterday - the "diesel rattle" or "tractor noise" has virtually gone :)
The dam thing is almost stealth :clown:

As for the dragon itself - I didn't really know what to expect from it so comparing it is a tad difficult
It does feel more responsive and overall I'm happy with it :approve:
"Lifting off" still seems to be the same though so a few more test-runs are needed I think

Great Stuff Trev!!!!

Looking into buying a Tuning Box Myself!!!!!
Any guys in Cliosport forum have installed a tuning box and felt a difference???????????????????????????? Im still not convinced !!!!! Someone convince me!!!

Cheers

Alan BROCK

Arctic Blue Clio 182
seen this motor in the metal loads of times. Car is mint and once the coilovers are in it'll be one of the nicest about. Still have to do a photoshoot trev lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cheers Sean & Al

Can't wait to see her on the FKs :)

We'll try get a clio shoot at the french car meet 28th Feb Sean ;)