ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First decent clean...

RB 182
As per the title, gave the 172 it's first half decent clean of the year, and since i've had, as its only ever just been quickly washed, got just a quick 3 hour going over today really, quite surprised with the results, didn't think silver would come up quite so well with just one layer of polish...roll on when the weather is proper decent to spend my usual full day cleaning haha!

It would seem the previous owner never gave it a good polish, if any at all, it ideally needs clayed, and also need some tar remover, but that can be done next weekend :)

Piccies!

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

RB 182
Ben - Yeah theres some awesome locations for pics around this way :)

Lewis - I am indeed, I have a few plans for it, just waiting to MOT it at the end of the month then the "improvements" will commence :)

Track 172 & Golf R32
good stuff lowered mine yesterday looks a million times better now just waiting for my F1s from powdercoating :p

RB 182
How low have you went? What suspension? I dont want a huge drop, so looks like i'll be going coilovers....unless there's any -20/-30mm springs about....haven't looked yet.

Track 172 & Golf R32
How low have you went? What suspension? I dont want a huge drop, so looks like i'll be going coilovers....unless there's any -20/-30mm springs about....haven't looked yet.

I went 40mm on Apex for now untill i decide on some coilovers! Bearing in mind il be on 15's in about a weeks time!

20-30mm drop youl be looking for a set of Eibach Sportlines mate

RB 182
Thanks Greeny :)

Lewis, cheers for that, had Eibach on the Scooby for a while and they were good matched with Billies...better start shopping lol