ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First ever night shots

Range Rover sport
Littrally got into all this photography stuff last week went out and purchased a camera withing one night of using it got board took it back this morning and exchanged it for an SLR :D

Sooo much better, have seen lots of you create moving light shots with cars etc so i thought why not have a little go myself tonight ..
Been playing with the camera all night finaly got the hang of things and went out for a few pictures.

Not as good as all of you but i think there pritty good for my first few pictures.

:

Best one of trying to get light blured with a moving car, no traffic at all tongiht to have a few goes though.

P1010238.jpg

Was trying to get the steering wheel in focus and the background soft , best effert was this one :

P1010229.jpg

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
If you want to get the wheel in focus, set a manual focus point and use a low apeture such as 3.5 on most kit lenses to get a short depth of field...

Also, on the first shot, if traffic isnt heavy, use a tripod and a long shutter like 20 seconds...