ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Landscapes...

Clio
First time I've taken a picture outside of my house without a car in it or at the Zoo so any critiscm or advice would be appreciated please!!
IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

Clio
Thank ya, they just don't seem as sharp and have that wow factor of most I see on here. Dont know why.

Hyundai i40
good work mace....

the way i work with landscapes is you need things to work ur eye around the picture

Clio
Cheers Sarah darling!

Maybe got that with the first one, was thinking the stakes down the right side, sky, ten islands and the falling water on the left.

The second has the stakes again with the sky and lights in the distance but nothing in the foreground.

Get what your saying now!

Hyundai i40
my mum gave me that advice, now when im out doing pics, i take that, and pics are miles better

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gorgeous mate! Would make a cracking landscape canvas!

You could always process them in ps to make them abit more sharper, and maybe use a lower ISO setting.

However, i think there pretty cool :)

Great location ;)
Didn't get mugged?

Clio
Used ISO 100 for the first one I think on a tripod. I'll have to look up this PS sharpening thing.

No muggins either, was quiet apart from a few kids chucking stones at caravans.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice shots Mace, love the silkyness of the water in the second picture. What are you hosting with? That may affect how sharp they come out.

Your sensor may need a clean judging by the top right hand corner of the second photo.