ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Mclaren P1 customer car

Titanium 182 FF
In awe, such a lucky guy. I've seen dozens at work, but to see the final product on the road is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Lotus Elise
I saw one at Millbrook this week on the high speed bowl and handling circuit. Mid blowing I was in awe of the thing.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Top notch prick driving in that video. I cannot believe how fast the P1 is though, fcuking insane car. I don't even know how they managed to make it road legal.

That Shmee dude did my head in, I really couldn't stand him. The dudes driving was terrible tbh, I thought he was going hit the Daewoo.

To be honest, it sounds brutal, really really nice! But I actually don't think I like it so much, the back end looks odd, like there's something missing. I've only ever seen mock up pics etc until now. I'm a big Mclaren fan, but I actually prefer the MP4-12C

Titanium 182 FF
That Shmee dude did my head in, I really couldn't stand him.

Tim Schmee is really quite annoying with a face you want to punch, but he seems to have friends in very high places that give him the opportunity to sample the rarest cars in the world, he then lets everybody else enjoy through his youtube blogging :)

Tim Schmee is really quite annoying with a face you want to punch, but he seems to have friends in very high places that give him the opportunity to sample the rarest cars in the world, he then lets everybody else enjoy through his youtube blogging :)
Lol, just what I was thinking, posh tw*t!! I'd like the videos better if he wasn't in them.

Titanium 182 FF
When the driver (owner) talks about being lucky to own 'all 3' he's referring to the fact he has ordered a Porsche 918 and a La Ferrari.

Titanium 182 FF
Do they have Active suspension? Dont remember it having an arch gap that big.

I believe it's not active but definitely height adjustable, to put the car into race mode you have to be stationary, doing so lowers it by 50 mm.

Twingo Dynamique
Saw a yellow one parked in the paddock at Silverstone 2 weeks ago... That was a road going version.... :L the discs are huge!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
That's a bit suprising considering they're made in the UK. Although i'm guessing not many UK customers will be buying them!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re-defining the Hypercar imo. This is the pinnacle for me at the moment and Mclaren deserve huge credit.

It was detailed by a chap I speak to and his comments were, it's breathtaking in real-life. A poster car if ever there was one. Sadly that colour is s**t...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
mclaren-p1-hot-weather-test-8.jpg

Titanium 182 FF
Ya think!!! Lol

I did at first think he might have been talking about a McLaren trio of the F1, MP4-12C and P1 :eek:
Anybody know who the guy is? I think it might be the family whose cars feature on Taxtherich100 YouTube channel.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Isn't this the car that only the Zonda could beat on the Evo test? or was that the old Mclaren?

I did at first think he might have been talking about a McLaren trio of the F1, MP4-12C and P1 :eek:
Anybody know who the guy is? I think it might be the family whose cars feature on Taxtherich100 YouTube channel.
I thought that too. Seems he only buys new supercars.. but I wonder what else he's got ?