ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Meet of 2013 - Star City 27th Jan 14:00

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I think 2013 is going to be a good year :)

1. Don
2. mharvey

(interested and date is fine, only issue is transport) if anyone from Wolverhampton is going or anyone needs to pass through on their way then let me know :)

LY Megane R26
Hmmm interesting, I just happen to be in Birmingham that day working, luckily only till 1pm.

May have to go in the Clio to work and stop off here of it all goes to plan, since the branch is like 1 mile away.
Will be my first Cliosport meet too lol :)

Just got to double check a couple of things first incase they need an extra van etc. So won't put my name on the list just yet, will let you know over the next couple of days if I can stop by.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Toooommmmm. As you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world AND as it's my birthday can I be cheeky and ask for a lift to this. I'll get dropped off at yours :)
Payment will be made in alcoholic beverages :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye no worries don. It's not hard to find really. I'll pm you address/postcode closer to the day. :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
If you are prepared to pick up Chris then I can get dropped to his and could you take me too ;)
Car will be ready soon after this but unfortunately not in time.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
If you are prepared to pick up Chris then I can get dropped to his and could you take me too ;)
Car will be ready soon after this but unfortunately not in time.

Does that mean no excuses for not turning up for this one? ;)

Yeah...no worries. :)

Need to decide on a venue for eating....

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
There's so many choices isn't there. The Chinese place there is decent though. Just bear that in mind. Not hinting or anything. ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would say Nandos (as per usual) not that I love Nandos or anything....;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Did they last long though? I'm considering llandow but I've got standard pads. Need new ones I think

Had them for almost a year now, did 3 trackdays with them, if you let them cool down properly and don't try and be a hero they will last a few years.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
They about 120 aren't they? Do I need to bother with the rears?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It was freezing last year. I remember that one well. :(

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
It was also the sunday of the new top gear series, like this year is. is it sad I remember that?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It was also the day after me picking up my 182 :) and first meet back after 3 years off. I shall be wrapping up warm.

WRX
Sad thing for me is, for two days I've been thinking I couldn't go because something's happening on the 27th. It hit me today it was only Top Gear.:banghead:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'll definitely be in Don don't you worry. Things looking up for 2013 so I am ON IT lol.

Last year quite a few people brought their gf's etc, that likely to happen this time or is it a lads only one this time haha.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No girlfriend for me. Good thing really. I can mingle easier.