ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City - Sunday 6th April 14:00

2003 172
Who fancies what while we are there? There is ten pin bowling, Nandos, Shere Khan (curry), Harvester.
Have you got any WM stickers for sale? I'm no good at all that computer,PayPal rubbish, I'm too old and old school. Simple cash transaction is the way I roll.lol.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have you got any WM stickers for sale? I'm no good at all that computer,PayPal rubbish, I'm too old and old school. Simple cash transaction is the way I roll.lol.

I don't have them mate. You have to go through 2grafix on here as he does them. It also means you can choose you colour too!!!

2003 172
Who fancies what while we are there? There is ten pin bowling, Nandos, Shere Khan (curry), Harvester.
Spoke to a Asian friend today who is from brum and he can't recommend Shere khan highly enough, so a ruby might be in order then?

Thought I wasnt going to be able to come earlier, didnt realise my MOT had been up since the 25th :eek:

Managed to get it straight in a garage tonight though and it passed, no advisories!

Lucky....

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
thats needed for the old (cough cough) people ;)

What about the old men who have an exhaust so loud that the people in care homes think the bombers are coming again when you drove past?

Might be old, but still 12 mentally...and I'm tellin my mum off you! :p