ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Meet of 2013 - Star City 27th Jan 14:00

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Like said before though. There's a mint Chinese there.

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Would love to come to this meet as it'd be my first and have actually got my car how i want it now! A-level exams all next week so gotta live in a text book this weekend unfortunately:(

Will definitely be at the next one though, really keen to meet you all:)

Lee

BMW M2C
Unlikely I'll be able to make it. I'm going out and getting absolutely slaughtered tonight, so I don't expect to be waking until very late afternoon.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Unlikely I'll be able to make it. I'm going out and getting absolutely slaughtered tonight, so I don't expect to be waking until very late afternoon.

Getting old Lee...pmsl

I hope someone with experience of door connectors is coming...as mine won't go in and stay in correctly...so my car is half race prepped (no drivers door card!) If anyone knows how to sort it...feel free. :approve:

Lee

BMW M2C
It's old age Adam, hangovers seem ten times worse than they used to! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. If I surface I'll pop over though.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Madgit (Adam) said:
;9288880]Lightweight Lee.
Don do you mean wiring or trim clips keep coming loose?

The electrics have been replaced, but on the back of the external door handle on drivers side, the metal bar won't sit in place... Its just being a pain...I'm sure it will be clip positioning. All electrics are fine. The metal piece in this picture hazery5e.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
baltimobile! haha thats brilliant !

will try sort it for you don. mine was a b**ch to put back but got there in the end. i'll bring the pliers !

Good man...its appreciated and I'll buy you a drink if you sort it (soft stuff) :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My car is currently on axle stands as I am trying to find a permanent exhaust fixing solution as this new one keeps coming apart! Hopefully I can sort it and get to the meet! I am considering sticking a couple of self tappers in it to keep the sections from coming apart and using the clamp to stop it leaking.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Where's it coming apart Si? You were at black mountain, surely you know how to bodge an exhaust now. Got to have the car up on only one side in a dangerous position teetering on a curb edge and then lie under it in the rain. That'll sort it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yeah maybe I will try that!, i was actually properly scared for you then those jacks looked like they were going fall over!

Its coming apart at the centre pipe to back box sleeve join and the clamps are just s**t, I need to get a proper wrap around one but no-where i can find sells them!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I reckon i will use screws, silicone, the clamp thing and anything else sticky i can find in the garage!

RB 182
Take it to a local garage to put a tack weld on it? Then grind off when you are ready to put a proper clamp on it, or get it fully welded. Fred did a good job on mine when the previous owner took a hacksaw to the back box section and a clamp couldn't be fitted.

Yeah maybe I will try that!, i was actually properly scared for you then those jacks looked like they were going fall over!

Its coming apart at the centre pipe to back box sleeve join and the clamps are just s**t, I need to get a proper wrap around one but no-where i can find sells them!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
ravyzydu.jpg

Car looks like this at the minute, need to get a welder on the exhaust so probably wont be able to make it today :(

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yes it was good. Curry wasnt bad either. Hopefully I am off crutches next time and in my own car. Doubt it though. :(

Majid!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Also enjoyed the meet and the curry.
we forgive you for leaving early, was good to meet you again. Hopefully see you soon, monthly meets are posted in the Calender and will be pm'd and the rolling road days not too far of either.