ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First MW2 MP Gameplay Video

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just hopefully this time infinity & COD will make their servers better for online play,

11/10/09 hmm, will a USA copy work :p as itl probably be out there in september,

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Holy f**k, that looks S.I.C.K.

Any news on the functions online? individual killstreaks?!?! tell me more!!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
s**t the bed i cant wait. I'm gonna sell all my other games to get it. YES YES YES.

AC-130 instead of a heli and being able to shoot. Now thats sick.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
never had an issue on the 360 for any period of time

Problems joining matches was a pain, gettin invites from mates then says server full then you just had to keep trying and if you were lucky it connected in, but once you were in it was fine, until lobby gets closed :evil:

Want! Might actually pop my online FPS cherry with that seeing as I only bothered with the single player campaign on COD4

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
how didn't you use cod4 online?!? man you missed out BIG time on that.

Halo 3 put me off, 20 minutes of being shot in the head repeatedly almost the second I spawned pissed me right off so never bother with any other FPS online.

M135i
f**k yea! Man I can't wait. Lol at the last bit of the vid. I've been playing more cod 4 than w@w of late.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
I heard there going to be charging £55 for it, bit of a bummer but I'm sure asda will be doing it for at least £40 on the release day,

game looks miiiiint, can't wait!

Problems joining matches was a pain, gettin invites from mates then says server full then you just had to keep trying and if you were lucky it connected in, but once you were in it was fine, until lobby gets closed :evil:

thats not an issue with servers though
teh invites thing is because teh game has filled up before you get into the game so not their fault

lobby getting closed isnt their fault either

mainly because its hosted by someone rather than from a server ;)

I heard there going to be charging £55 for it, bit of a bummer but I'm sure asda will be doing it for at least £40 on the release day,

game looks miiiiint, can't wait!

i paid 35 for the normal release

hardened edition is 70

and the nvg one is 115

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
So what as mcbunny jus said he paid £35. Buy that one and not one that costs £55.

And iirc all next gen games were rrp £45-50 when they first came out anyway but I never saw one that much.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
any more info about the online gameplay? new games? perks? what is this new take on the killstreaks?

I can't wait for this game.

As sad as it is, I'm saving 1 days holiday for release, just want the release day confirmed 100% first.

11/10/09 hmm, will a USA copy work :p as itl probably be out there in september,

I doubt that very much. If it's here 10th November, US will get it a day or two early, not 2 months. Same as previous CODs.

Its £45 pre-order from Amazon/Play etc.

and lol at the last bit with the grenade revenge kill - 300 points!!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
any more info about the online gameplay? new games? perks? what is this new take on the killstreaks?

*Vehicles will be in MW2
*M16 will return, using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)
*Ak47 and M4 will return, unknown if there are any changes
*M40 will return, ACOG damage boost will be fixed
*Scorpion, P90, M21, R700, G3, G360 will not return
*There are more unknown weapons that will not return
*New sniper rifle: SR25M (United states forces)
*New Assault rifle: Diemeco C8 (Canadian forces M4 equivelant)
*New Assault rifle: L85A2 (United Kingdom forces)
*Total weapons in multiplayer are said to be around 35
*Favourite Modern warfare 1 maps will return
*Helicopters, air strikes, UAV will return
*Red dot sightings will come in different shapes for multiplayer (circular, square, original)
*Snipers will have special grass camouflage (As seen in Modern warfare 1’s campaign)
*All perks will return from MW except eavesdrop and others will be altered
*All gametypes will return from MW and all will have hardcore versions
*New gametype: Secure (Call of duty version of capture the flag, however you capture the enemy’s Intel)
*New gametype unconfirmed name, similar to search and destroy, however instead of trying to plant a bomb, you try to kill a specified enemy
*Solider customization for each class (and each country)
*Sniper with silencers will NOT be in multiplayer
*There are NO bots in local multiplayer
*Similar version to Nazi Zombies, however details are unknown
*NO guest players online, 1 player per console
*Killcam save feature
*There is blood and gore
*Offline/Online Co-op
*Story takes place in the Middle East
*Role as US marines return
*Ken Lally voice work in campaign
*Release is set for sometime in November
*New army tags will be available to add different elements in campaign (similar to halo skulls)
*Campaign-only weapons

These are apparent "Leaked" Details from a guy who worked/works at infinity ward.

Not sure how accurate they are but some of the weapons seems to be right.....although just looked at 'middle east' thats wrong.

And with regards to perks it seems like u can set up your own reward system....maybe you can choose not to have a heli at 7 kills which then gives u the spectre at 13 or watever it was.

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS
I need a few tissues now !
pre orderd off play.com, and i cant Fekking wait :D looks IMMENSE