ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Pics of my 182 cup

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
I have been a member for a while now and thought it was time to finally get some pics up.

:D

Attachments

• P1000047 (Small).JPG
    P1000047 (Small).JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 95
  • P1000048 (Small).JPG
    P1000048 (Small).JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 101
  • P1000045 (Small).JPG
    P1000045 (Small).JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 100
  ST
Tidy mate...looks much better with the anthracite wheels....as there are a few non cup'd racing blue 182's on here with silver wheels and they jus look wrong!

M140i/Orange 182
1-MARKY-182CUP said:
Is that a bad thing then mate?? Do you know something i dont :D

haha nope, i know one fo the dealers..there nuffing wrong with it! the person that sold it bk to reno now has an M3 because his business took off apprantly.

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
Ted182 said:
haha nope, i know one fo the dealers..there nuffing wrong with it! the person that sold it bk to reno now has an M3 because his business took off apprantly.

Phew you had me sweating there for a sec lol

Apparently the guy who sold it lives near where i work, lol still cant escape it can he lol

M140i/Orange 182
1-MARKY-182CUP said:
Phew you had me sweating there for a sec lol

Apparently the guy who sold it lives near where i work, lol still cant escape it can he lol

nope lol, where u live mate you should come to the herts meet!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yeh what exhaust was it and also that was 2nd best coulor of choice when i orderd mine.

ian