ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first pics of my new valver....

Think it would look the nuts with silver willies.

Well after seeing your car mate the next thing on my shopping list is a respray.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

monaco blue ?

looks awesome dude..... doubt it will stay that clean for long lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers again, i am not 100% sure on the colour name but thought it was monaco yes, is monaco not quite common i was told it was only on the 96 valvers

Its gorgeous!

Leave it as it is! or fit some turbines / ronals or as said above, maybe some silver willy wheels!

I wish I still had mine!

LY 200

Looks the absolute dogs balls mate!!!

Id personally leave it as it is looks wise, keep to performance tweaks if your gonna do anything to it!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers guys, wanna do a couple little bits, but wouldnt do anything major to it, dunno bout performance wise i am only still getting use to it only having had it 2 months (after a rt)

ivegota16v - change your name mate......lol
yeah i changed the centre caps (friend is lending them to me (unlimited loan), think they look so much better like that (much tidier), clear side repeaters to.

you never got back to me bout the exhaust

Vee dub

Looks top Neil good work mate!

We really should get the two monaco beasts together for some pics soon

Tom

[Edited by TomS on 10 April 2005 at 8:16pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 10 April 2005

cheers guys, wanna do a couple little bits, but wouldnt do anything major to it, dunno bout performance wise i am only still getting use to it only having had it 2 months (after a rt)

ivegota16v - change your name mate......lol
yeah i changed the centre caps (friend is lending them to me (unlimited loan), think they look so much better like that (much tidier), clear side repeaters to.

you never got back to me bout the exhaust
im working on it!!

got about 5 bizzilon bits of paper work to go through which are all randomly around the room lol!!

now how do i change my name...............

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

jonaldinho - i use mothers mate, i washed, then clayed it then polished and waxed it, and now it has dew dust on it, dam country

^^^^^^^^^^^^i have had the exhaust welded now mate, dont worry, they said it was cracked 3/4 the way around, oh well,

dunno how you change your name think you have to request it with admin

Adams_16v had them at one point on his valver. I think he posted a pic the other day. ill have a dig and get back to you!

looking good mate, there arent that many mint valvers left.
I take it its standard ?

It looks lovely, personally id leave the wheels, or get a set of willy wheels done in silver.

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 11 April 2005

dunno really, wanna keep 15s for comfort and speed. handling etc
Thats fair enough mate. thats just what id do.... 16s have about the same radius as 15s with big tyres though.

Thinking about it your old wheels would have looked mint on there!

Oh and when you say its got a K+N i hope its a panel filter?!