ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First post ! Finally getting involved

Black mk2 1.2
hello !
my names Lawson, im 17 and i farm in herefordshire. so i bought my clio back in march last year. ive got a 1.2 03 black clio, i finally got to driving it back in may once i passed my test. ive been using this sight for helping with with modding and any problems ive had with the car. This sight littually has everything you need to know. i thought id finally put my first post up.

I have done few mods just to make the car look what i thinks better anyway

First thing i did was drop in a Vibe Black Air 1600w 12" sub, Black Air 6x9's and black air components in the front.

PC294738_zpsbdf96194.jpg

Looking to drop an amp in aswell when i have the money.

When the car was taken into the garage i use for the first time they i found out that all four of my wheels where buckled so i took this as a chance to put a new set on. Looking around on ebay i found some refurbed and resprayed clio alloys. Gloss black with white diamonds. whilst at the garage i knew my air filter was completely blocked so this meant my throttle body was removed and cleaned out of oil they also had to clean and sort out the rocker covers, i still don't really know what the problem was. i had to have new lambor sensor and track rod ends for the front and various new belts. Wasnt very happy since it ended up costing a lot in the end.

PC294816_zps6622a718.jpg

PC294713_zps3f384860.jpg

Since the diamonds on the alloys where white i thought i spray the front and rear diamonds white. Did this myself and was pretty pleased how they turned out.

PC294722_zps36e197dd.jpg

photo_zps81c57b28.jpg

I then got some colour coded side rubs, and 172 rear bumper as i really didn't like the standard one.

PC294770_zps3f0ed1e1.jpg

Ive also fitted a K&N induction kit but not sure whether to keep or not at the moment, and if do i reckon i need more more piping to move it behind the head lamp as it just taking in hot air mostly even with the cold air pipe. It does make it sound better i reckon compared to standard airbox. Xenon headlights aswell have been fitted great improvement for little cost. Also fitted an RS grille

PC294721_zps3042ff87.jpg

PC294770_zps3f0ed1e1.jpg

PC294717_zps8df28f4b.jpg

PC294705_zps08dd885a.jpg

Finally im looking to lower the car and maybe some other few things to it but not sure yet. Start to look at the interior. i have a new vinyl gear knob insert to replace the old worn out one coming.

Well hope you had a good look at my thread and any thought would be great. Hopefully start getting more involved with the side and looking forward to it !

Black mk2 1.2
yeah cant complain really ! have worked my ass off to pay for it though, worth it mind ! cheers Sunglasses_Ron