ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First proper Mod?

RenaultSport 200
Hey guys, I don't know what to do as my first main mod to my black Clio 200.

Milltek Catback system... Cup Spoiler and H&R Lowering Springs... or Wheels powdercoated baby blue as well as the badges and wing mirrors wrapped the same...

What would you guys do..

~James

Fiesta ST2 MP215
You have baby blue wheels or would like? either way Don't you'll never ever get rid of a car with that and will get keyed and kicked.

Personally if no extra power wanted i'd just slam it, looks pretty good as std, and lowe Miltek get something different they overpriced and overrated.

Recaros? better stereo, Speakers?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Because Baby Blue will stand out to all the haters and Scum out there like a benefit payment being stopped, esp hoodrats and they'll take the piss out of it and decide to do what they do best which is vandalize, unless you keep it in a garage and never park in the street / car parks.

RenaultSport 200
hmmm no all my friends have gone wild with colourful wheels and none of them have had any issues with vandalism.. im not bothered about music so stereo/speakers are something I would not be wanting to upgrade.. If milltek isn't a good exhaust what would you suggest for around the same price or cheaper?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hey guys, I don't know what to do as my first main mod to my black Clio 200.

Milltek Catback system... Cup Spoiler and H&R Lowering Springs... or Wheels powdercoated baby blue as well as the badges and wing mirrors wrapped the same...

What would you guys do..

~James

supersrint exhaust

cup spoiler

springs

anthracite wheels

in any order. Don't go baby blue, as 'unique' has become a synonym for 's**t'

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Piper ones sound good on them cheaper too or get a custom one from like btm but bit of a mish from Dundee