ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first quick pic of my new cup..

MKIII 138
havent cleaned it fully yet. fitted siderepeater, fitted carbon splitter, touched up and had minor respray by porsche and tiny dings taken out, new plates, gearbox mount fixed, bought some silvertek bulbs for the front but havent fitted them yet (darent do it wouldnt mind someone on here meeting up and helpin me)

only 11.5k miles when bought two weeks ago at RWS..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/meggerman/Nitecarbon.jpg

silvertek to fit, got some carbon effect roll to fit here and there subtley. saving up for new seats but first on the list is saving up for ktec 182 look exhaust or discreet decat cant decide.

ohh and yes iam aware i left my num plate on the pic but i guess its not as bad as racing 150mph on public roads showing your plates lol lol lol

meggerman said:
bought some silvertek bulbs for the front but havent fitted them yet (darent do it wouldnt mind someone on here meeting up and helpin me)

Easy job and I'm crap at anything remotely practical, just a bit fiddly if you have big hands. Suprisingly the instructions in the manual are actually fairly clear and easy to follow, I changed all my bulbs front and rear in about 20 minutes.

Good tasteful mods you've chosen, I made a few similar changes (carbon splitter and lights) and am suprised at how different it looks now from when I got it...

Day I got it...
22116279-M.jpg

Few weeks later...
24749966-M.jpg