ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first show.. cleaned

my iceburg, and its first pics.. cleaned

been floating around for a bit, thought i better get some shots up of the iceburg, picture quality is not tht great as it was getting dark, cleans up ok i think. Was just a quick wash down, and snow foam, too cold for the works ;)... all i need now is the bumper stickers to finish it off!
Enjoy.

CIMG1799.jpg

CIMG1800.jpg

CIMG1801.jpg

CIMG1802.jpg

CIMG1804.jpg

CIMG1805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol na not cat anything, just had the bumper and bonnet done due poor quality and rust!
Also the wings are always a slight shade off due to them being diff material, anyways iceburg is a beatch to colour match ;)
cheers though mate

Cheers for the comments lads, talking about spacers what's the best to go for, just worried as it's quite low and don't want to worry bout arch scraping etc

TTRS & V50
Your n/s/r wheel looks to be 'in', too far. Worryingly too far. Mine doesn't look like that.

DSC_0611x.jpg

...or maybe its just me.

Nice all the same.

really nice car, what's it lowered on? what height is it sitting at?

I think its lowered on Apex 60mm (bought like it, compaired to others and springs are yellow), i like it perfect stance, and the ride isnt as harsh as people say.

slammed172 said:
Your n/s/r wheel looks to be 'in', too far. Worryingly too far. Mine doesn't look like that.

Its the angle of the pic mate, looks fine in the flesh just like yours

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Lol na not cat anything, just had the bumper and bonnet done due poor quality and rust!
Also the wings are always a slight shade off due to them being diff material, anyways iceburg is a beatch to colour match ;)
cheers though mate

Fook me! Thats not good! Most of Renaults are made of plastic too :p

Nice cat d mate ;) i jest. Nice car :)

cheers, i like it, was tempted by some turinis for a bit but i too like the standard rims, especially since i had them all refurbed, its a nice run about, everyday ride like... yes i know the panels do look slightly off, but the camera is never as forgiving than the eye, looks spot on in person!