ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First time out

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well the car has sat for a year and today i was up at 7am to go get it and take it for its MOT.
Drove to my mates at Vw and got that done and then took it for tax and then for a nice drive and when we got home it was pi$$ing down.

First time the car has been in the rain in 2 years :(

IMG_1904.gif

IMG_1905.gif

IMG_1906.gif

IMG_1907.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is just something else. On a different level mate. Congrats! :D

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I lost my virginity in the early 90s round the back of the Dog & Trumpet in Cov with a girl I went to school with,
it wasn't untill we'd finished (which didn't take long lol) that I realised we'd been lying in someones puddle of piss!

You couldn't make it up. :S

XR2's XR3i's RS Turbos & Cossie's bring it all flooding back.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The sound of a dump valve has girls rushing to the car window with there g-sting in there handbag LOL

Im just a little pissed that it has rained so much.

Taking it out again tomorrow night to see a few mates as they love it.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
My best mate had a white XR3i and we used to stop at bus stops and ask random girls if they'd like a lift,
f*cking loads of them would get in the car. lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
My best mate had a white XR3i and we used to stop at bus stops and ask random girls if they'd like a lift,
f*cking loads of them would get in the car. lol

Ha Ha Ha, Stuff that for a laugh. You sure you have never been on the news LOL

When i was out today some old guy in his 60s gave me the thumbs up and then 2 scooby drivers stopped to let me out a junction also with a flash of the hazards also

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. I was never an S2 fan but you know yours is fantastic.

Nice Silver Puma in the back ground. ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Gally i have 2 puma's now.

We have the silver one and we bought a red one also EEEEKKKK

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tbf the Red one's look superb. Good cars minus the rust. They come with great kit. Lets not joke, the Ib5 gearbox is better than your Trophy's ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Get your finger out Marco.

Thats the car now away in the garage so god only knows when it will be back out. I know that if it rains its going back in its carcoon

Transit & Death trap
Very Very nice example, looks really well looked after. 90 spec spoiler is miles better than the earlier models to.

Borderline classic atm I reckon. S1s are classic but it won't be long before S2s are! A few years ago they were just viewed as a max power car but now a lot of tidy ones have appeared they are getting more desirable.