ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fisher Price - Milltek + New mods + Detail

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

aye, i have the onyx, i've not given it a go yet though.

i also have some zymol carbon that i used on the bonnet in the pics...awesome product imo

symol carbon i'll give that one a look up gf's gonna knack me buying more cleaning gear i have 3 carrier bags full of crap!

lol

good man:approve:

chris - that is stunning, absolutely top top work.

If it wasn't French I'd be tempted to swap for my LCR...

lol

cheers fella

chris - the ride heights fine bud.. lol

cheer ears:D

RB 182
Blah, I can't stop peeking at your car Chris!!!! Damn you and your fitty machine!!!!

Do you have any vids of the Milltek? I'm considering this chappy in between the Yozza and BTB...

Clio 182
looking nice as ever.. still not got round to swapping my exhaust, though I have a feeling an R27 might satisfy me more :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Just a thought.

But sometimes its best to quit while your ahead...?

MINI Cooper S
ill be looking for a car early next year!! Unfotunately the insurance for someone of my age i think will be a tad high :( stupid teenage years

vauxhall corsa c
chris u ow me a ride in your car i heard u the other day looked mint love the decat.immi was tellin me ur a hooligan init now

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ill be looking for a car early next year!! Unfotunately the insurance for someone of my age i think will be a tad high :( stupid teenage years

it's not as bad as you think tbh

i bought my 172 when i was 19. i paid £1400 fully comp with adrian flux

FOR SALE!!!
love your car mate so need to get my finger out and get my test done so start coming to some of these meets and see some real cars lol

FOR SALE!!!
aye mate

i try to make it to most n/w meets, you should come along to the next

need get my licence back yes failed my last test for been to closed to a parked car when pulling away from a parell park so god knows how that worked because if i can get in i can get out :S but o well and now lsot me job going be few more months and my ar starting to look good again now boo lol

Mercedes C Class Sport

it's not as bad as you think tbh

i bought my 172 when i was 19. i paid £1400 fully comp with adrian flux

One of my mates tried to get insured by adrian flux at 19 on a ph-quick, alright quotes but they claimed he had to be 21?Weird!