ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fit trophey on m53

RB 182
loved ur car jamie its really smart, makes me wanna sell mine an buy a trophy! ;)

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Do it, get the Trophy!

What colour is your 182, will have to keep my eyes peeled for a fellow Wirral squirrel.

p.s. Not my Trophy sadly...

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks. Shame it's so dirty, with the weather as it is it's impossible to wash.

Your street was really, really bad for ice btw!

RB 182
i know mine was filthy i took it car wash before an looks 100 times better be black by tomorrow though!
most little streets round here are the same, it was alot worse a few days ago, specially down by the bottom end with the hill :( i looked out the window to have a look at your car but couldnt find you , did you park round the corner?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, yeah parked around the corner. Saw all the ice and how busy the road was with people parked on either side and a Transit struggling so thought I'd just walk the final couple hundred yards. Didn't want to hit anything!

There is a meet in Liverpool next weekend. At Echo arena, you should pop along there if you want to have a look over it. Must only be 10 mins from you.