ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fit women in clio’s (galaxy 105)

Racing Blue 182

My local galaxy 105 radio station are convinced that Fit women drive clios. They are getting women to text in pictures of themselves to prove this is true.

Any 1 think it is?

Any fit women on here drive clios?

Clio 172mk2

ye i believe there is a few fit women in the newer shape clios , just not found any of em in the old shaped ones yet

172 M69 eater

my mate did tell me today not to buy a new clio as they are only driven by fit young women.. wish id seen them

Remapped derv Golf

Tis true.

Normally small engined ones round here. Although there are a couple of fittys with 182s in the local area (both non cupped of course)

My missus is quite fit, and she drives our arctic blue 182 ... well, she can look quite fit, when she puts in the effort ...

I erd that!! My mate nealy got on Old Woman game i txt off my fone but was driving when they rang back so i passed it to him, they took is deatials but said the comp was full!

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by racing182 on 22 August 2005

My local galaxy 105 radio station are convinced that women drive clios. They are getting women to text in pictures of themselves to prove this is true.

Any 1 think it is?

Any fit women on here drive clios?
The Clio = hairdresser / womans car is finaly backed up by the media.

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by ShaunS on 22 August 2005
My missus is quite fit, and she drives our arctic blue 182 ... well, she can look quite fit, when she puts in the effort ...

haha, that made me laugh.

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 23 August 2005
fit women in clios, have you seen the state of some of the birds on here???BONG!

you old charmer

Naples Valver

Quote: Originally posted by biojo on 22 August 2005

ye i believe there is a few fit women in the newer shape clios , just not found any of em in the old shaped ones yet
I drive a Mk 1 Clio and Im a woman. And Im gorgeous (even if I do say so myself!lol):p

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 23 August 2005
all the fit birds down here drive CRAPPY saxos....

oi!

and anyone in london area.. foxtons minis!

Dirty E91

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 23 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by martynh on 23 August 2005

I know one hottie who drives a clio 182 (cupd) here in Bedford!
Will you stop going on about Geoff hes nothing special! ;)
Youve never seen him in his blonde wig have you? ;)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio

tis true, my girlfiends friend has a small engined mk2 clio and if is very er..... (hot?!)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...

there a really fit chick in warrington that drives a 5 door turqoise 94 RT, shocking colour but damn shes fine!!!

;o)

SC 172 FF

well im sorry but unless we have any hard evidence that fit chicks drive clios then i dont agree....

ie. WE NEED PICS! :D