ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted dynamique spoiler and colour coded mirrors :)

Jap Box
As per title, fitted the dynamique spoiler and the colour coded mirrors, put on some bumper spray too as they were getting a grey type colour. Just need the strips coded now along with the spoiler :)

Pics are poor because of the camera phone, needs a good clean on the outside too, feels like someones washed it using a metal scourer :(

dsc02539t.jpg

dsc02543si.jpg

dsc02542q.jpg

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Do you have any before pics so we can see the difference?

A spoiler always makes it look much better, you gonna get it cc'd?

White badges looks so wrong on that car mate.

Spoiler does make a huge difference to the back though

Jap Box
Do you have any before pics so we can see the difference?

A spoiler always makes it look much better, you gonna get it cc'd?

Before:

%21%21snP5%28g%21W0%7E$%28KGrHqUOKikE%29%28hkKlF3BM%28EtpZN7Q%7E%7E_12.jpg

%21%21snP9CgBG0%7E$%28KGrHqIOKiYEwwoKndFEBM%28Ew6QPGg%7E%7E_12.jpg

Dont have any others before as it was raining swaping them over so just wanted it done quickly lol

Will eventually, getting the inside valet'd first though as thats a mess.

White badges looks so wrong on that car mate.

Spoiler does make a huge difference to the back though

Thinking of doing them black, might look better?

Thanks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Fogs, black, badges, silver, please.

It'll make the car looks so much better and more classy, you won't regret it in 6 months like you will these.

Looks like you've done a good job with the mirrors, have a crack at the spoiler next if you fancy, will look good.

Jap Box
Fogs, black, badges, silver, please.

It'll make the car looks so much better and more classy, you won't regret it in 6 months like you will these.

Looks like you've done a good job with the mirrors, have a crack at the spoiler next if you fancy, will look good.

Ill have a tinker with some different colours and see what will go :)

Bought the mirrors pre-painted off here :) got stone chips on them but their acceptable.

Will be having a go at the spoiler when I buy some of the right paint.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Agree with Rob on the fogs/Badges. Some nice additions though, good effort. Be a good project to have a go at prepping and painting your plastics to match the rest of the panels.

Jap Box
Agree with Rob on the fogs/Badges. Some nice additions though, good effort. Be a good project to have a go at prepping and painting your plastics to match the rest of the panels.

Not even all the panels match currently :(

Whole right side + bonnets had a chepo respray done to it before.

Colour match is horrible, worst part being they covered over some rubbish stickers and sprayed round them, so the origional colour is under it when I took them off :(

Think it was done to cover rust caused by sea air and spray, theres sand everywhere inside.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hoover the f**king thing then! lol!

There's nothing like a real full on clean to make a car feel like yours, really give it a going over, inside and out.

Jap Box
Hoover the f**king thing then! lol!

There's nothing like a real full on clean to make a car feel like yours, really give it a going over, inside and out.

I have a hell of a lot! :( its a total tip in there, had to throw out the old back seats because they were so dirty, previous owner lived on a farm and I assume had kids. Melted chocolate all over them, sand is literally everywhere you could possibly find it, had to throw the hazard button and put another in because you couldnt press it down anymore.

Wish id taken pics of under the back seats now as they were the worst.

Its clean everywhere now apart from inbetween the seats by the handbreak, I cant get to that so hopefully a valet place can do :) plus they might be able to get the stains off the seats too.

Not bad effort :).

much better :)

Thanks too :)

Got some dual optics that I still hvent bothered to fit yet, will get around to it soon enough :)