ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted laguna splitter

mk 2 172
thought id post a pic of the car with my newest addition, photo doesnt realy do it justice it needed a clean at time of pic but you get the idea.

wot you think

092.jpg

R56 JCW
Dont like, the picture doesnt do it justice, sorry, the splitter dont do it justice more like good attemp though

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not for me.... All the Lil Chavs have that Splitter on their Cars around this way so Spoils your car IMO

"Navy" N17 TWO
Growing on me - how dare anyone call a Monaco a chav bucket! :eek: lol

Get it done in Carbon ;)

Last edited:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Think they suit the non sports tbh mate, just looks a bit too deep. Also looks alot better on lower cars... get it dropped!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Completely changes the stance, i would of gone meggy or cup though. If you like it though stick to it

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Not a fan sorry, laguna splitter mod is 10 years too late. But thats my opinion and it means jack sh-t!!, if you like it thats all that matters.:cool:

mk 2 172
Growing on me - how dare anyone call a Monaco a chav bucket! :eek: lol

Get it done in Carbon ;)

was thinking of carbon, but this one scrapes enough, wouldnt wanna ruen it

liking that actually
what year of laguna is it from? hard to fit?

no idea wot year it from as it was off the car at scrappy. easy to fit 15min job. its rubber(ish) so shaped to bumper well. self tapped it on the cut of ends neatly with stanly.

Think they suit the non sports tbh mate, just looks a bit too deep. Also looks alot better on lower cars... get it dropped!

not realy into lowering to be honest scrapes enough as it is, loads of speadbumps my way. as much as it would look loads better. it just isnt practical for me

Completely changes the stance, i would of gone meggy or cup though. If you like it though stick to it

the original plan was to go for megane but couldnt find on so thought it wouldnt hurt to try this one and it has realy grown on me now. which is all that matters i suppose.

thanks you all for your opinions nice to no the good and bad ones:)

james