ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted My Blueflame!!

Went out to powerflow this morning, and got them to fit it, didnt fancy messing it up.. charged me £115 including a rolling road session.. which seesm good value to me! :) Excuse the dirt, its raining just now, but will get some better ones and a video at the weekend if the weather clears up!

Rolling roaded at 186bhp and 150ft/lb :D

before;

DSC00043.gif

After;

DSC00136.gif

DSC00140.gif

DSC00139.gif

DSC00138.gif

DSC00137.gif

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Very nice mate....sounds a reasonable price including rolling road! Nice figure aswell on the RR.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i polished my last nite for the first time, you pleased with the sound then ???

Paul

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
What was that with decat and filter?? mine must be simular figures to that 186!!

Yeah has a decat and itg filter, though i am still quite happy with the power figures, as i have heard they are usually less than 180 standard?

definately needs a cleaning, and the sound is just awesome! pops and burbles on the over run, maybe slightly too loud when putting the foot down, but i like it! :D

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah that racing blue is a funny one...never looks the same in any pic really. Looks great in the sun.

Will deinately get some more pics this weekend.. but it only took them about 45 mins to fit it, including taking the old one off, and then a bit of a drive to make sure there was no leaks etc..

chuffed to bits with it!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Cant wait to see it this weekend. Lets hope the rain clears up and get some decent pics and a proper race ;)

Tangoed Works
Power and torque figures look good. Im not too sure on the talipipe finish, prefer the rolled in pipes, makes it look a bit more chunky. Glad your enjoying it!

Clio 172
Sorry for hijacking justin :D

My racing blue has got a blueflame on but its really quiet, had it decatted last week by AAS in newcastle and it made a slight improvement to the noise but not much.

Anymore recommendations to make it a touch louder?

Clio 172
Mine is unbelievably quiet. Until I fitted the induction kit it never made any noise at all. Now that its been decatted its a bit better but I'd like it louder

yeah i agree Gem, mine is pretty quiet aswell, which i quite like, its perfect for sitting at 70, but can really hear it when i put the foot down.. has a bad rattle on it just now, so will get that sorted than get a video up! :D