ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting 10mm front wheel spacers

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
hi i have a question about fitting 10mm spacers to the front of my 182 race car.
when the spacers are on and you put the wheel on it is clear of the center spigot. is this ok as the wheel bolts will hold it in position or is it a big no no.
any advice would be helpfull.
cheers rob

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
how does this work with the 10mm as the original center sticks through so you wouldnt be able to have a raised center.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
10mm hubcentric don't fit as the hub face protrudes out about 13mm.

172 Cup
I have heard if you don't use hubcentric it can shear wheel bolts because all the weight is taken on the wheel bolts not the hub

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ok some things to think about, cheers for the replys.
i cant fit 15mm as its 10mm max as per regs.
cheers rob

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yes production class, 10mm per side. it is just something i was toying with as adding camber and toe to the rear has widend the rear so i thought i would try to even it up by adding some to the front.

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
I run 10mm on front hubcentric with longer wheel stud. Then I have camber bolts at -2.45 and -2.5
No issues at all just keep an eye on your studs